Shelby Grace.

(Theres a limit on community posts. Here's the whole rant I had.)

TRIGGER WARNING: Domestic Abuse, Cancer mention, Death mention.

Wilbur domestically abused Shelby Grace. Stop saying "his ex". Say her fucking name because that asshole didn't have the balls to in his "apology".

Not once in that apology did he actually apologize. It was a PR stunt he was expecting everyone to come crawling back saying 'I love you' too. Hell, Dream gave a better apology and he didn't even need to apologise!

He bit her, they had a safe word. She called it and he ignored it. No matter what consent is key or its abuse. Poking the bruises HE made on her for FUN. He humiliated her in front of her friends. Once he bit her arms so much he'd move to her legs, not once listening to her calls of the safe word. He took away the only trust she had for him.

He used her to clean his shit hole of a house. A key point that made us all realise it was him being that he had an ant infestation she clearly mentioned. He left her locked in the house, refusing to give her a key.

There's so much more on Twitter. Even if you aren't on MCYTTWT you'll see it.

Shelby didn't accept the apology. As she shouldn't it was dogshit and all him trying to make himself seem like the good guy.

Billzo came forward, saying he manipulated literal TEENAGERS. People 16/17. His whole career was codependent on a fucking FIFTEEN-year-old boy. He was around 23 then.

That same 15-year-old boy was intimidated on stream and had his hand stomped on in a vlog. He broke something that was special to him for not getting his way in MCC (Tommyinnit).

He made sexual jokes about handcuffs to someone who had barely become 18 (Ranboo).

He THREW her to assert dominance (Niki).

Told him the broken window and hope in the wall was from when he got angry. He was concerned (Fundy).

He handcuffed him to a railing and he was scared shitless of him (Billzo).

He hit him in his arm full pelt with an apple and even his dad started yelling at him. He was forced into apologising because he thought he didn't need to. That arm had the cancer that killed him. (Technoblade).

There's so much more I could add. He's fucking insane.

Shelby said he was dangerous. And she was fucking right.

So tell me again if you're having second thoughts about dropping him.

If you're bitching out Dream of getting involved. He was a domestic abuse victim himself. If anyone else had said anything you'd worship the ground they walked on. But NO. Because it's Dream you have to fuck him over time and time again because you're so fucking pathetic. He's an innocent man, just watch the video he posted and stop being stuck up cunts.
If you're hating on Dream for this you're supporting that monster. Because you don't care Shelby was abused. If you did you'd also care that Dream always abused. It stems from the same place. And it's stupid little bandwagons you want to jump on for clout.

Edit:
And to the people who are dragging Techno on to this on Twitter. Go fuck yourself. He's dead, he can't do anything. Let him rest. Yes, he was his friend, part of the sleepy bois. But fucking hell let him rest peacefully and not drag him into shit, stop using him to back your points against him or not.
  Just please, leave him out of this.

--

William Gold is an abuser.

Shelby Grace is a victim. Say her name.