Chapter 10

*Nathan's POV*

We were in the cars on our way to the awards evening. It was the dance and mucic awards. I was sat next to Yasmine in the car and Jay was sat next to her.

Jay: "What's it like being pregnant then?"

Yasmine: "I'm only a couple of weeks gone but so far so good. Morning sickness not so good"

Jay: "Just think though, you will have a gorgeous baby in around 9 month time"

Yasmine: "Yep a mini Nathan" She smiled up at me.

Nathan: "I want a mini you though"

Jay: "I want a mini me"

Yasmine: "HAHA!"

I put my arm around her back and rested my hand on her stomach. Aww she has a hump.

Nathan: "You have a little bump"

Yasmine: "It looks like I'm bloated"

We arrived at the awards evening and walked the read carpet.

So far it has went really well. We stopped at an interviewer.

Interviewer: "Hello, how are you?"

All: "We're good thanks"

The wind began to blow and it blew Yasmine's dress back, which clung to he stomach and show off the tiny baby bump. The interviewer noticed it.

Interviewer: "Is that a baby bump I see?"

Yasmine: "Erm... No I've just put a bit of weight on" She looked up and me and gave me the 'What are we going to do look'.

Interviewer: "Are you sure?" 

Yasmine: "Yeah"

Jay: "It was lovely talking to you but we really need to go inside it starts in just under ten minutes"

Interviewer: "It was lovely talking to you"

We walked further up the red carpet, go our pictures done, walked inside and took our seats.

*Jay's POV*

I was sat next to Megan and my sister, and next to Yasmine was Nathan, Max, Shell, Kelsey, Tom, Siva and Nareesha. Nathan and Yasmine were sat talking and giggling. I wonder what's going on between them. Yeah I know they are having a baby together but I want to know if they are together, getting together or whether they are just staying friends. That interview was a close call about the baby, but they won't be able to hide it for long because the bump is going to get bigger.

Jay: "What's going to with you and Nathan?"

Yasmine: "I don't really know, yeah I'm pregnant with his child blah blah blah. But it's just that I don't want anything to ruin our friendship and I don't know if he likes me in that way"

Jay: "Do you love him?"

Yasmine: "Yes. I have done for years"

Jay: "I don't see the problem apart from ruining your friendship which I am sure it won't. He obviously loves you too"

Yasmine: "HA! Yeah right"

Jay: "It's true, I can see it in the way he looks at you. The way his eyes light up when you walk into a room."

Yasmine: "Hmmm... I'll think about it... It's starting"

"And the nominees of best solo routine are...

Yasmine McGuiness with Jessie J - I Need This,

Elyssa Rose with The Pussycat Dolls - Hush Hush,

Adrianna Jones with Miley Cyrus - I Hope You Find It

and Georgia McQueen with Nicole Scherzinger - Try With Me...... And the winner is....... Yasmine McGuiness with Jessie J - I Need This"

Jay: "Congratulations mini me"

Max: "Congratulations titch"

Nathan: "Congratulations babe"

The rest: "Congratulations"

Yasmine: "Thank you" She walk towards the stage. Now is the perfect time to ask what's going on.

Jay: "What's going on with you and my sister?"

Nathan: "I don't really know to be honest. I would love for us to be together as we are having a baby but what if something happens in the relationship we could lose our friendship. Also, I don't even know if she likes me in that way"

Jay: "Mate, she loves you she admitted it before when I asked her the same question. She has done for years."

Max: "Mate, grow some balls and ask her out"

Nathan: "Let's just wait and see what happens"

She gave her thank you speech, walked off the stage and back to us.

Yasmine: "What's wrong hinny? you have you're concentration face on... That might be dangerous" She joked.

Nathan: "What?"

Yasmine: "Haha, and they say I'm the daydreamer"

Nathan: "Shhh" He laughed.

As the night progessed me and the boys won 3 awards. And Kelsey, Yasmine and Megan won 4.

----2 hours later-----

We arrived home.

Some went straight to be as it was midnight and some stayed down stairs.

--------- The Next Morning -------

*Tom's POV*

I was sat in the kitchen nursing my hang over with Nathan, Max, and Shell. Yasmine walked into the room.

Yasmine: "Thomas, you look like you've been on a blow out!"

Tom: "The hell is one of them?"

Yasmine & Nathan: "It's a heavy drinking session"

Max: "Ohh I like it. I'm gonna use it from now on"

Yasmine: "So weird" We all just laughed.

Kelsey walked in. 

Kelsey: "Tom I need to tell you something" 

Shell: "We'll leave you to talk" With that they all went into the living room leaving it just me and Kelsey.

Tom "What is it love?"

Kelsey: "Well...Erm..."

I know it's short but I didnn't know what to write!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I thought that no one was actually reading it as I never got any feedback but I look the other day and seen that people asked me to update it so here it is. Sorry it's taken so long to write twitter is really distracting.

Please let me know what you would like to happen... Cause I don't actually know:')

Feedback/Vote/Fan

Yasmine. X