To Friends To Lovers ( A Mindless Behavior Love Story ) RATED R !

I'm Strawberry and I have three crazy beautiful friends named Charese , Diamond and Sarah. We all go to Oak Park River Forest High School . We also have four other friends that were sexy boys named Princeton , Ray Ray , Roc Royal and Prodigy . Charese and Ray Ray are close friends but I had a crush on him but I wasnt jealous. Diamond and Prodigy had a close friendship and Sarah had a close friendship with Prineton and I had a close friendship with Roc Royal .

One day , me and the girls decided to have a sleepover at my house . So then we invited the boys too and they decided to come . Our sleepover starts at 6:00 p.m. and me and the girls knew who we each liked so we decided to wear something very cute but not slutty .

So later me and Charese went shopping and we finished shopping , we headed to my house and we got dressed and since it was Friday we was gone have lots of fun.

5:30 p.m.

Diamond and Sarah arrived and we straighten up the house more .

Me : I can't wait until the boys get here .

Charese : I got the right game for us to play.....

Sarah : What is it ?

Charese : You'll see * she said smiling *

6:00 p.m.

I heard the door bell ring so I told Charese to answer it . When she answered it was the boys and everyone gave her a hug and said hey but Princeton gave her a kiss on her cheek.

Charese : This is going to be an interesting night ....

Ray Ray came in the kitchen where me and Diamond were . Sarah was in the bathroom . He came and gave me hug and looked in my eyes and then I snapped out of it and then he gave Diamond a hug and then left out the room .

Sarah came in the living with all of us and she said " Hey everybody , why all the attention on me ?"

Me : Cause you look wonderful .

Prodigy : * Bits his lip * Yes you do .

All of us : We heard that !

Prodigy : My bad

Sarah sat next to Prodigy and I whispered in Charese ear .

Me : I see love in the air .

Ray Ray : You can't whisper .

Me : Damn you nosy.

Ray Ray : Stop playing

Me : Im not .

Ray Ray : * Moves closer to you *

Me : DAMN ! Can I get some space ?

Ray Ray : Not really . *Moves closer*

Me : * Gets irrirtated *

Diamond : This is very interesting .