Triwizard tournament part 2

Pansy and Alessia became incredibly excited as cheering erupted at the sight of Victor Krum emerging into the large arena , his dragon and egg in position.

Dumbledores voice echoed around, increasing the excitement in the air, at the anticipation of the first task.

"Your attention please. This is a great day for all of us." He explained, his voice being projected with magic. He was cut off by the roar of Krum's dragon, that made everyone's heart race with a mix of fear and suspense.

Without taking mind of the deadly beast, Dumbledore continued.

"Each of the three tasks involve very considerable danger. Please keep your seats at all times."

Alessia was finding it hard to focus on Dumbledores words with the group surrounding her. All of Mattheos inner circle, with the exception of her brother, were crowded around, in the small space that they had, making it feel incredibly claustrophobic.

They seemed to be excited, mainly Malfoy, who was desperate to see Harry make a fool of himself.

Alessia had to admit, she wasn't entirely bothered about watching the other three contestants, but the thought of Harry competing in this competition made her feel both interested and queasy.

Being a seer, it was just a feeling, she knew something about him being there was wrong.

"I don't have a good feeling about any of this" Alessia whispered to Pansy.

The group pretty much drowned out the entirety of the contest, only really looking forward to seeing the boy they knew from their year.

Krum did incredibly well, as suspected, and the sheer power of his physique in the contest was both admirable and terrifying.

Fleur did equally as well, but she lacked the speed of Krum, but made up for it with her wits. She was Alessia's favourite so far, without a doubt.

Cedric, was the majority's favourite, probably because most of the spectators were from Hogwarts, and the boy was incredibly popular around the school. He performed very well, showcasing the brains he had that were often overlooked.

It wasn't until Harry Potter emerged from the tent, into the arena, that the crowd really perked up.

The boy looked petrified, more than the other contenders, making all of the boys laugh hysterically, especially Draco and Mattheo, who were taking in this moment like it was oxygen.

Alessia glared at the Riddle boy, knowing he definitely had something to do with Harry being part of the contest.

"Leave him alone" she said. Alessia didn't have any sort of bond with Harry, but if she was in his position she definitely wouldn't want people laughing at her.

"If we leave him alone, we won't be able to see Potter shitting his pants" Mattheo replied.

"Stop being a dick for once, please." she retorted with an eye roll, causing the boys to laugh and let out a collection of "oohs".

Mattheo stared the girl down with a small smirk, finding her quick wits amusing, rather than agitating. It was funny, ruffling her anger.

The pair were bought back to the tournament when everyone started cheering Harry's name as he took his position. Alessia couldn't tell who was genuinely cheering him on, and who was chanting, ready to see him get embarrassed.

Harry made sight of his egg, which was situated in the middle of the rocks. The arena went silent, ready for the action to begin.

He began walking over to the egg, only to have his path blocked by a ginormous Hungarian Horntail, that slashed the boy with his tail, sending his body to the ground.

Draco and Mattheo laughed loudly, whilst Enzo and Blaise were simply watching the scene unfold with a smile on their face.

As for Theo, well, Alessia had no idea where he was. It wasn't unusual for him to disappear anymore, but that didn't stop the girl from worrying about her brother.

The harshness of the dragon made most of the students watching wince, knowing that it would definitely leave a bruise on Potter.

The Hungarian Horntail continued to throw the boy around, his body becoming a source of entertainment, keeping the dragon entertained.

As he shuffled around, trying to get away from the beast, there was array of screams and shouts from the students, most of which were telling him to use his wand.

"I am never going to forget this" Malfoy said with a big laugh. His friends agreed. For them, this was brilliant to watch.

Harry found his wand, summoning his broom, that came soaring from the school, into the vulnerable hands of the boy who was now being attacked with fire.

Everyone, including the teachers cheered, when he got onto his broom, soaring around the arena, escaping the deadly clutches of the dragon.

Mattheo sighed in defeat, making Alessia smile softly. Knowing Potter had once again escaped death, and seeing Riddles reaction, made her want to burst out laughing.

It wasn't until the dragon broke free from the chain, that the cheers broke into screams.

It was evident from the sheer shock on the faces of everyone around, including the teachers, that the dragon wasn't supposed to be loose.

It flew through the stands, straight above Alessia and the boys, before smashing through the teachers box that was directly above them.

The teachers all fell to the floor with a scream, falling at the students feet, who were staring down at them in fear.

Professor Snape looked particularly angry, cursing under his breath.

"Idiot" he muttered, loud enough for the select few around him to hear, including Alessia. His words sent chills down Alessia's spine, triggering something deep within her.

She had been on dreading getting this feeling again, a feeling of deja vu, but a disgustingly intense version.

"Lyssie you've gone really pale" Pansy said, looking at her friend in concern.

Mattheo's attention was caught at Pansys words, his eyebrows furrowing at the girl, who was frozen in place, face slack and white with fear.

The screams of the students were drowned out from her hearing as she fought back the nausea. An intense pain in her head flooded through her body, making her clutch her head in pain.

"Please not now" she whispered to herself. This feeling was normal and frequent now. She had accepted what it meant- another memory.

It was just typical that it was happening at this awkward moment.

Mattheo stormed over, gripping the girls shoulders, shaking her, trying to bring her back to reality.

"Snap out of it, Nott" he said lowly.

Professor Snape and the other teachers watched the unusual scene play out before them. Mattheo was getting angry, his grip on the girls shoulders intensifying.

Alessia tried to fight against the feeling, but it was too much.

She chose to accept it. Everything went black, her body slumping into Mattheo's arms.

The last thing she heard before loosing consciousness, was the gasps of the teachers and her friends.

A/N- I'm gunna be dead serious this was my least favourite chapter so far. It took so long to write cuz I was so unmotivated.

If it feels like she's getting memories back too quick pls lmk.

Love you all
Ellie💌
Word count-1200