Heart Invasion

A long time ago, the earth has been invaded by the aliens.Somehow, those aliens seem to have similar trait with the mythtical creature like the elves, dwarves and werebeast.

Everything just happen to fast as an army of elves come to invade the earth followed by the dwarves arrival.Except the human side, the other two posses a strong army and their technology is way advance than the humanity.

The war got drag to five years and the werebeast make their sudden appearance.The war between four side continue for a century before someone has stood up for the world peace.

Since then, the humans, the dwarves, the elves, and the werebeasts has starting to understand each other.Then, there's Ba'al, a human boy who has been adopted by Nil and Yve.

Nil and Yve is an elf and they were both a high elf but they were having a problem conceiving a child even after ten years of marriage.Yve somehow attracted to a five years old human boy at an orphanage at the earth.

Thus, she ask Nil to adopt that boy named Ba'al.They brought Ba'al to the Izlotopia, the elves world.Nil and Yve raise Ba'al with everything they have but Ba'al never ever smile like he does at the orphan.

From Nil point of view, he thought adopting Ba'al is a mistake.Yve seem to more stress out.Yet, Yve didn't give up to raise Ba'al while hiding her pain.

Then, one day Ba'al return from the school with a bright smile on his face.Ba'al couldn't contain his happiness and went to hug Yve while explaining about what has happen at the school.

Yve also unable to contain her happiness resulting her tears come out naturally.Ba'al who notice her mother tears stop talking in instant.Why are you stop, mom want to listen to your story, say Yve and Ba'al ask her why she is crying though while she usually cry when Ba'al is not in her sight.

Ba'al and Yve having a heart to heart talk with each other after that.Nil who just return from working, witness as Ba'al and Yve playing tag at the garden.Their smile is his most valuable treasure.

He went to greet them with a smile on his face.Nil listen to Ba'al story that his old playmate transfer to the school that day and her name is Calleyn.Calleyn is an elf that lost both of her parent since she is a baby and she has been raised by that orphanage.

Nil didn't hesitate to tell Ba'al to not associate with Calleyn.For your own sake, stop associating with that girl, say Nil.Ba'al just nod his head but he didn't listen to Nil's warning.

He still associating with Calleyn until Calleyn herself start to avoiding him.Unlike Calleyn who has many friends, Ba'al don't have anyone except Calleyn.At one point, he catch Calleyn and ask her why she keep avoiding him.

Yet, Calleyn has change as there's fear inside her eye when her eye meet with Ba'al.Calleyn told him that she don't know Ba'al has the same status as the high elf and Calleyn keep apologising to Ba'al.

That moment, Ba'al understand why his father warn him a few years ago, it is because it hurts.Ba'al return home with a broken hurt, he was sixteen at the moment.

A few week later, his father explain that his fiance will be coming next week.Ba'al argue with his father that he never agree about the fiance stuff as he want to become a traveler.

Nil explain that someone at his status did not allowed to become a traveller.Having a status as an high elf come with the responsibility.Ba'al reply angrily that he never ask to be granted such status and it was Nil who convinced the king to give him such status.

I don't want to listen to your nonsense Ba'al, I did this for your own happiness, say Nil.Ba'al click his tongue and shutting himself in his room.He do exercise to relieve his stress.