Prologue

"Okay, so that's... all my stuff..." (Name) let out a final grunt in response to finally putting down his last box in his new apartment. This was the last one before he could start unpacking, so that's good for him, he supposed.

An annoyed breath came from his lips as he felt his phone vibrate, seeing his sisters contact photo of the two of them with her giving a younger him a piggyback ride. He stared at the phone, letting it vibrate in his hands, the dull tremors moving through his fingertips to his forearms.

"What is it?" He roughly answered the call.

"Baby brother, there's my little man!" Her voice hit his ear as he held the phone up to his ear. She was always so damn joyous. It was aggravating.

"Senna..."

"How'd your moving in process go?" She asked him.

"It would be going a lot better if I could actually start but somebody called me." He replied, making Senna giggle over the phone.

"Ignoring your personality, remember that Mom and I are always here for you and we love you... okay? We support everything you do as long as you're happy. We love you dummy." Senna told (Name), who was silent for a while, but cleared his throat.

"Thanks, you guys too..." He said, quietly. It had been a while since he'd told his family he loved them.

Senna hung up and (Name) stood there for a while, unsure of how that interaction had left him feeling. Deciding to work through it was his best option though, so he unpacked the first box, labeled "Cool Shit #1" in which he found his several speakers, and his desk decorations. Leaving that for the moment, he went to his bigger boxes,

He picked up the desk box, walking into the office room of his apartment, beginning to set his desk up.

"Time to buckle down, I guess..." (Name) muttered to no one in particular.

Timeskip

(Name) had done it, he'd finally finished his unboxing process and now his apartment was starting to look nice and livable.

His living room decorated with wall to wall framed posters of movies and video games. Several shelves of figmas and actions figures(still boxed by the way) and other random trinkets. But the most

The kitchen had been stocked with appliances bit his fridge was still empty, he'd worry about that sometime later. though, he was craving french fries at the moment.

His office was the biggest nerd cave possible, with a black L shaped desk, his three monitors,. PC under the desk, and his Macbook beside him on the left. A sleek black ergonomic chair. It was covered in LED lights, posters of gaming, fantasy, and sci fi media posters. He also had framed jerseys hanging up from several teams. As well as the best part of it, a mini fridge.

His bedroom had a bunch of manga and books he enjoyed and a mini fridge, just like his office.  Lined up on his walls were his dressers full of clothes and his closet was full of his shoes.

With his new home organized, he walked to the most important thing in his belongings, the carrier he brought with him from home. Opening it up, out from the darkness crawled a small three headed dog with a sleek black and brown coat. Each head had a different color of eyes. The left had red, the right had orange, and the middle had yellow. Around its neck was a spiked collar, which read Phalanx.

The small Cerberus puppy ran over to (Name) as soon as he was free, all three heads barking in recognition of their owner.

"Hey, boy..." (Name) greeted the puppy, petting it and then filling its bowls with water and its food.