2

omniscient pov
dayvon house

von stepped out of the shower letting the hot steam fog up his mirror. he grabbed the towel that hung on his door and dried himself he wrapped the towel loosely around himself and left out the bathroom.

he found himself in his closet searching for his fit for tonight. him and durk are gon hit up a luh club to catch some ass and throw some ones.

he soon found his outfit and laid it on his bed so that he could find what jewelry and hat he should wear to match. once he found the hat and jewelry he laid them next to his outfit and put on his Calvin Klein underwear and wife beater.

he put in his lotion cuz he hate when people look ashy, so why would he. he put on his outfit and his socks then went to pick his shoes, he went with his air force ones because he ain't want bitches to scuff up his good shoes.

he put on his cologne, his jewelry and his hat. he looked at himself in the mirror  damn I'm fine asf he thought to himself.

he picked up his phone and called durk to see if he should pick him up because it was no point in durk driving Because he was probably gonna come to Vons place after anyways.

von pov now
ring ring

" wassup dayday"
" I'm finna come pick u up cuz you prolly gon come here after anyways, right? "

" yea u right, im alr ready so just slide thru"
" aight Dee I'm coming, see u"
I hung up and took one final look at myself and grabbed the keys off my dresser and my Glock and headed out.

I got into his all black hellcat i thought was sexy as a MF and started the drive to my best friend house.

i pulled into the drive way and parked because i needed to piss, i rang the bell as the door swung open with a mugging durk

" why tf you ringing my bell bitch"
"watch that bitch word, and I needa use the bathroom so move" I spoke pushing past him and into the bathroom that near the kitchen.

I pulled my jeans down finally released the piss I was holding the whole ride. I flushed and washed my hand and left out the bathroom to see a still mugging durk sitting on the couch.
he got up and went out the door shutting it in my face.  wtf this nigga got a attitude for?  i thought in my head as I made the way to the driver's seat in my car.

" wtf is yo issue bruh?" i asked confused
" nun, stop talking to me and drive" durk spoke out. I feel myself getting more angry ash he just said the dumb shit he said.

" ion know who tf you think you talking to Derrick but it's not me so watch yo fucking mouth yo" I spoke as he looked up from his phone and looked at me like I was crazy and he started laughing.

" bitch who tf is YOU talking to, you ain't finna check me tf, now stop talking to me  bitch nigga" he spoke out and went back on his phone.

I look at him with a confused face cuz I know his ass ain't talking to me, so I ain't tripping but I do wanna know why he mad.

"can you just talk to me see" I ask him I'm a soft voice looking at him concerned cuz he really dnt act like this

he sighed and looked at me and spoke
" I'm sorry da talking to u like dat, I ain't mean it. but I'm just mad rn cuz India tripping on me tam bout she thinks we fucking how much I be round u rather than ha" he spoke looking at me explaining

I scoffed and looked at him

"  nigga BYEEEE I wouldn't fuck a dude that's gay ass shit yo" I spoke out laughing but some part of me thought that, that ain't true but I shrugged it off