THE KING OF OMASHU

After the event of Kyoshi Island, the gang headed to the kingdom of Omashu.

Y/n: my mother was a spirit warrior in her past life, but when her world was destroyed by a conqueror she ended up here with this sword, she said this blade is a gift to help me save this world, but I can't use it properly even now. I think my mother should have picked my brother for this task.

Katara: you have a brother?

Y/n: yes, but he's still weak and he needs to train more to become stronger, so he can take some responsibility.

Aang: hey guys we are here ... The Earth Kingdom city of Omashu! I used to always come here to visit my friend Bumi.

Y/n: I guess we're here to pay our respects to him, right?

Aang: kinda.

Katara: Wait, Aang! It could be dangerous if people find out you're the Avatar.

Sokka: You need a disguise.

Aang: So what am I supposed to do? Grow a moustache?

Y/n: grow a little taller I guess hahaha.

Sokka: I agree with him.

After borrowing Appa's fur Aang made a fake mustache and also wore a tall wig made of the same material.

Sokka: Great! Now you look just like my grandfather.

Katara: Technically, Aang is 112 years old.

Y/n: trapped inside 12-year-old boy.

Aang: Now let's get to skippin', young whipper-snappers. The big city awaits

The gang continues walking down to the city's gate while looking at how great the Omashu is.

Aang: You guys are going to love Omashu.The people here are the friendliest in the world.

Y/n: I heard after the war they made some tough rules to keep the city safe from the Fire Nation....

Gate guard: Rotten cabbages?! What kind of slum do you think this is?!

The angry guard shouted at the cabbage merchant for his rotten cabbages, as He proceeds by earthbending a rock under the cart, catapulting it high in the air, making it tumble down the chasm with all the cabbages.

Y/n: I don't think that was the first time he lost his cabbages.

Aang: Just keep smiling!

Aang said nervously, Katara, Sokka and y/n awkwardly flashed their teeth and chuckled uncomfortably. The earthbender steps to the front and raises a boulder out of the ground before Aang and levitates it above his head.

Gate guard: state your business!

Aang quickly runs from underneath the boulder and toward the guard; he halts right in front of the surprised man.

Aang: My business is my business, young man, and none of yours! I've got half a mind to .bend you over my knee and paddle your backside!

Y/n:we are doomed.

Gate guard: Settle down, old timer! Just tell me who you are.

Aang: Name's Bonzu Pippinpaddleopsicopolis, the Third,
and these are my grandkids.

Gate guard: they don't look like you at all.

Aang: what did you expect from a 112-year-old man, huh?! You're saying I'm ugly.

Gate guard: no, no, please welcome to Omashu.

As Katara, Aang, y/n and Sokka start walking toward the gate. Y/n passes the guard with an uneasy look on his face, never letting the guard out of sight.