𝟓 🝮

𝟏,𝟐,𝟑 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄!

it had been about a month since the incident. I still would skip out on every party due to the fact that i might see meeko again, but honestly it was tiring missing out on everything. I hated the fact i felt like a prisoner. I've been in my thoughts all day since i really had nothing to do but lie in bed. It felt like i was in a dark tunnel with 𝐧𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠.

I was debating wether or not to get up and go somewhere, of course have vena with me or if i should stay in the house; suddenly my thinking was interrupted by a ding from my phone.

I rolled over, reaching towards my phone that was sitting on my nightstand. It was vena.

𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨 🩷
hey girl! do you wanna go out somewhere today?
no pressure if you don't! i just thought it'd be nice to get out the house.
yeah, i was just thinking about getting out somewhere lol.
𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨 🩷
you okay mori??
yeah its just i haven't been out since the situation. but i cant spend my life living in fear.
𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨 🩷
you know that dude got put in prison right??
are you serious??? so i been over here biting my nails and shit worried about his next move and this nigga been locked up??
𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨 🩷
yes girl 😭, he got locked up yesterday or the day before i meant to tell you but i forgot 🤦🏽‍♀️.
omg, can you come get me 😭??
𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨 🩷
yeah of course, you better be ready cause you know you take long as hell!
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞
_________
it had been around thirty minutes since i last texted vena. where is this girl?? i thought to myself. i was sitting on my couch when i heard pounding on my door. I jumped at the sound of someone loudly pounding on the door unexpectedly. What the fuck??? i mumbled as i walked over to my apartment door picking up a knife that was sitting on the counter. I'm from the bx, so me almost having to shank somebody is no suprise.

I slowly cracked the door to see vena standing in the door frame holding a bottle of casimigos, and her dangling her car keys through the crack. Vena you scared the hell out of me. I said shaking my head and bringing her into a hug. "Girl i know you got ptsd, but you need to CHILL." She said laughing. Not funny i said before pausing mid sentence staring at her; and why you got casimigos if your gonna be driving?? "Oh girl this for your p-" She said before saying something else clearly attempting to hide something else from coming out. My what??? I said raising an eyebrow and squinting at her.

"Girl what are you talking about??" Vena said turning red. Okay what are y'all up to? "Literally nothing your being delusional, come on lets go." Ven- I was able to get out before she yanked me out the door dragging me to her car.

Soo where are we going? I said while looking at vena focusing on the road. "Um probably to the mall or something.." Vena said hiding a smile. Why are you smiling..? I asked getting irritated by the fact she was lying through her teeth. "I was thinking of that one tiktok." She said as her eye twitched signaling she was lying. What tiktok got you smiling that hard vena?? I said shaking my head. "Broo you know the video where there was a little girl and her brother and she stuck her middle finger up then her mom said "OH PUT IT DOWN" She said laughing. I couldn't help but laugh myself, everytime i saw that video i had the same reaction since the first time i saw it.

yeah yeah whatever it's not that funny i said,  trying to calm my laughter. "okay girl, be delusional then" She said sucking her teeth. We eventually ended up at the mall. "Bro is it closed???" vena said hiding her mouth i could still see a smirk showing. Today is literally such a bad day, I continued as a rested my head on the window. "Hm wanna go to wicks house??" She said looking at me with a slight smile. Wicks not even there, he's on tour remember??  "Yeah i know, but he texted and asked if i could feed ksubi." Vena said hitting a u-turn. It was a little odd to me that he texted vena instead of me, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝. but i just ignored it. 

"Okay, we're here mori." I heard vena say realizing i slept through the whole ride. Okay just give me a second to fix myself, I said while vena walked up to the apartment complex. "Okay, i'll go ahead and go up" She yelled back to me. I fixed my hair up a little because the side was flat from sleeping and my lipgloss had smeared. I finished up and walked over to the lobby door.

Hi, i smiled at the lady at the matinence desk. She smiled back and waved before saying "Tell your boyfriend and who ever is with him up there to stop all that ruckus." I froze and turned to her. "Ma'am my boyfriend is currently on tour, you must have the wrong apartment." I said before attempting to walk away. "Benjamin right?" she said before looking at a list. Yes ma'am i smiled walking over to the desk. "Oh no honey, i just saw him not too long ago with some girls; i got a few noise complaints i thought you knew i'm sorry! She said in shock. Thank you ma'am i'll be right back I said speed walking to the elevator.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, i mumbled before shutting the elevator doors. It eventually reached the highest floor. 𝐖𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞. I immediately walked over and flung open his door with tears in my eyes. "𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐄𝐄!!" i heard as i scanned the room seeing wick and had to be atleast 20 different people in the room. I immediately started feeling tears flood as everyone started coming up to hug me, wick being the first person.

i know this is so random.. but do y'all call it a nightstand.. or a end table 😭???
I KNOWWW THIS IS KIND OF SHORT FOR ME 😭. I USUALLY DO 2K OR 3K BUTT I DID 1.1K THIS CHAP! I'M TRYING TO STAY CONSISTENT FOR Y'ALL BUT I LITERALLY HAVE TESTING TMR, AND THE DAY AFTER THAT! BARE WITH ME PLEASEE 😔!