HeeJake- Heatstroke

In light of Enhypen's busy schedule, the members have been heavily involved in preparing for their upcoming comeback. This means they have been busy with numerous activities, including practicing choreographed dances, recording vocals, having photoshoots, conducting interviews, and promoting their new album. Currently, their primary focus is on filming teasers, concept trailers, and music videos.

Amidst the group's hectic schedule, tensions have been rising, and there is a silent understanding to avoid any additional quarrels, particularly with each member experiencing varying levels of exhaustion.

In the blazing sun, Enhypen members traveled to the mountains and beaches to film their music video. While some members enjoyed the activity, others would have preferred a cooler climate. As Korea has a colder climate, most of the group struggled to adapt to the intense heat. Jake, on the other hand, was no stranger to such conditions as he had grown up in Australia, where the sun often burned crops.

(set:)

"seriously? a sweater??"  Jay immediately voiced his displeasure

"seriously? a sweater??" Jay immediately voiced his displeasure. The choices consisted of sleeveless undershirts paired with blazers or woolen sweaters, which apparently did not meet his expectations.

"it's not that bad, let's just get this over with.." Sunghoon retorts because of Jay's constant complains.

"I still have no idea what's the problem.." Jake would shrug with a smug smile. He was having fun while everyone was clearly in discomfort. Not everyday he gets to tease everyone for being so sensitive-- He was suppose to be the 'dramatic' member along with Sunoo.

The remaining members patiently awaited for the sun to begin affecting Jake. They observed him displaying pompous behavior, despite beads of sweat forming on his forehead. Remarkably, he appeared more at ease than the rest of the members, who were clearly struggling to adapt to the hot weather.

"Jake, you're going to tire yourself if you keep playing about." Heeseung spoke in a stern and authoritative tone. Jake would constantly go out in the sun, mainly to tease everyone else who couldn't enjoy the weather. Despite that, Jake was really having fun with the euphoric familiar feeling of being home. He's not one to feel homesick, but with the climate's remainder, he was missing the summer days back in Brisbane.

"Let him be, hyung.." Jungwon would unexpectedly jump in with a discreet smile, looking up on his hyung with reassurance in his gaze. "It's not everyday we see him this happy.."

"well, It would look much better if he didn't have that smile plastered whenever he's looking at me."
Jay would speak in a sharp tone with his gaze looking down on Jake who's been running around the field. Apparently, Jake was doing a 'run check' since, they would be running in unison later.

"Bee!!" Jake would yell and run around frantically, causing everyone to lose their serious and grumpy demeanor. "Maybe it's because you keep giving him the satisfaction of your reaction" Sunoo blurted out from behind Jay.

________________________________________________________________________________