Classified Lv10 File #1526 - Thorn's second raid

============================================================

For the eyes of President Greyson Chapman only

All others will be tried and convicted under US code [REDACTED]

---

With the assistance of Zach Armada's Search Find Capture and Contain (SFCC) team, armed forces were able to track down a large gathering of Thorn Enterprise military in the [REDACTED] district of California. (Exact coordinates {REDACTED]N and [REDACTED]W)

How the foreign units got into American land is being dealt with by our own intelegencies. 

The gathering of Thorn was found to be burnt to crisps. Our teams have found nothing as to why this event has happened. [REDACTED we're found dead]. Not including the chared remains that we could not Identify.

Our best intel suggests that it might be tied to the cave in of the AMGB.

I'd say that there is something that Armada isn't telling us. He was found to be rather stubborn and refused to hand over the recovered tapes from his bunker when some of my own officials asked.

He's hiding something, Mr. President.

We both know that with the [REDACTED] of 20[REDACTED] treaty between the two of us forebodes America of interfering with Armada and this company he's built. I even sent the espionage chief [REDACTED].

However it shouldn't hurt to get an inside man to inform us what is happening. Which falls on the shoulders of one of my best men: [REDACTED]. Whom I have dealing with the [REDACTED] problem in [REDACTED] as of the writing of this message.

With your permission of course Mr. President.

Armada claims that our civilian went somewhere [REDACTED] after the attack. We find him first. Then we get answers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This file has been altered by the director of the CIA in the case of intelligence review in the far or near future.

-  Director Joseph Walsh

============================================================

(So the US has a spy in Armada's facilities essentially?)

(Would appear as if)

(Wonder how that would end

(So do I)

(...)

(What?)

(You should know what happens!)

(Haven't planned that yet. Just added this guy)

(Yeesh)

(My goodness...)