BOUNDED BY BLOOD

In the dimly lit chamber, Vincent guided Elena toward the centre, where the altar held the pulsating, throbbing cock—12 inches of forbidden desire. The air hung heavy with the scent of ritualistic candles, casting a sultry atmosphere that heightened the sense of anticipation.

Vincent's lips brushed against her ear, his voice a seductive purr that sent shivers of pleasure racing down her spine. "Do you trust me, Elena?" he whispered, his words a sultry promise of pleasures yet to come.

As Vincent's lips claimed Elena's in a searing kiss, she felt a surge of desire coursing through her veins, igniting a primal fire that burned hotter with each passing moment. Their tongues tangled in a frenzied dance, exploring every crevice of each other's mouths with a hunger that bordered on desperation.

"Elena, the ritual demands a connection—a visceral communion with the cock that transcends the boundaries of mortal understanding. Approach it with the hunger that lies beneath the surface."

Elena, her hazel eyes locked with Vincent's, moved toward the altar, where the cock awaited like a taboo offering. The shadows seemed to dance in a lascivious rhythm, echoing the primal energy that permeated the ritual.

Elena's hands roamed feverishly over Vincent's sculpted body, tracing the hard contours of his muscles as she pulled him closer. But as her hand trailed lower, she felt something that made her breath catch in her throat.

Vincent's arousal was not like anything she had ever felt before. It was not merely a swelling of flesh; it was something primal, something raw and powerful that threatened to consume them both.

Elena's eyes widened in shock as she realized the truth. Vincent's cock was not just large—it was monstrous, a thick, pulsating shaft of flesh that seemed to throb with an otherworldly energy. And as she gazed upon it, she felt a surge of fear mingling with the intense desire that burned within her.

Vincent grinned as he saw the realization dawning in Elena's eyes, his gaze dark and intense as he leaned in closer. "Do you like what you see, Elena?" he whispered, his voice dripping with seduction.

Elena swallowed hard, her mouth suddenly dry as she struggled to find her voice. "I...I don't know what to say," she stammered, her cheeks flushing crimson with embarrassment.

But Vincent just laughed, the sound low and throaty as he pulled her closer. "There's no need to be shy, my dear," he murmured, his lips trailing a path of fire down her neck. "You've awakened something within me, something primal and powerful. And now, I want nothing more than to share it with you."

Vincent: "Do you want to taste me, Elena?"

Elena: *breath hitching* "I... I don't know..."

Vincent: "Open your mouth, Elena. I want to feel your lips wrapped around me."

Elena: *obeying his command, her lips parting*

Vincent: *groaning with pleasure* "That's it, Elena. Take me deeper."

Elena: *gagging slightly* "Vincent, it's too much..."

Vincent: *tightening his grip on her hair* "Deeper, Elena. I want to feel you take all of me."

Elena: *struggling to keep up with his demands* "I'm trying..."

Vincent: *driven by primal instinct* "You're mine, Elena. Mine to command and to please."

Elena: *surrendering herself to his touch* "Yes, Vincent... I'm yours."

Elena: "Vincent, please... I can't..."

Vincent: *growling with desire* "You can, Elena. You will."

Elena: *gasping for air* "I... I'm trying..."

Vincent: *thrusting harder, his voice filled with lust* "That's it, Elena. Give yourself to me completely."

Elena: *overwhelmed by his intensity* "Vincent, I... I can't take much more..."

Vincent: *smirking with satisfaction* "But you will, Elena. You'll take everything I give you."

Elena: *feeling her resistance crumbling* "Yes, Vincent... I want it... I want you..."

Vincent: *groaning in triumph* "That's my good girl, Elena. Now show me how much you want it."

Elena: *surrendering herself to his dominance* "Yes, Vincent... I want it... I want you..."

Vincent: "That's it, Elena. Take me all the way."

Elena: struggling to accommodate his size "Vincent, it's too much... I can't..."

Vincent: tightening his grip on her hair "You can and you will, Elena. I won't accept anything less."

Elena: gasping for air "But it's... it's too big... I can't fit it all..."

Vincent: growling with desire "You'll fit it, Elena. You'll take every inch of me, and you'll beg for more."

Elena: feeling overwhelmed "Vincent, please... I'm trying..."

Vincent: thrusting harder, his voice filled with dominance "You're mine, Elena. Mine to command and to pleasure."

Elena: struggling to keep up "Yes, Vincent... I'm yours..."

Vincent: smirking with satisfaction "That's it, Elena. Surrender yourself to me completely."

Elena: feeling her resistance crumbling "Yes, Vincent... I belong to you..."

Vincent: "That's it, Elena. Show me how much you crave me."

Elena: struggling to maintain control "Vincent, please... I need to breathe..."

Vincent: ignoring her plea, his voice filled with dominance "Breathing is overrated, Elena. You're here to serve me."

Elena: gasping for air "But... but it's too much... I can't..."

Vincent: thrusting relentlessly "You can and you will, Elena. You'll take every inch of me, and you'll love it."

Elena: feeling overwhelmed "Vincent, I... I don't know if I can..."

Vincent: growling with desire "You can, Elena. Just surrender yourself to me completely."

Elena: struggling to keep up "Yes, Vincent... I'm yours..."

Vincent: smirking with satisfaction "That's it, Elena. Let go and give in to the pleasure."

Elena: feeling her resistance crumbling "Yes, Vincent... I belong to you..."

Vincent: "That's it, Elena. You're doing so well."

Elena: *feeling a strange taste in her mouth* "Vincent, what... what is this?"

Vincent: *smirking knowingly* "It's just a little surprise, my dear."

Elena: *suddenly realizing the truth* "Oh my god... Vincent, is this...?"

Vincent: *nodding slowly* "Yes, Elena. It's my essence, my blood."

Elena: *shocked and horrified* "But... but why...?"

Vincent: *grinning wickedly* "Because I wanted to see how far you'd go for me. And now I know."

Elena: *feeling sick to her stomach* "Vincent, that's... that's not fair..."

Vincent: *stroking her cheek gently* "Life isn't fair, my dear. But you passed the test. You proved your devotion to me."

Elena: *struggling to comprehend* "But... but why did it have to be blood?"

Vincent: *leaning in close, his voice low and seductive* "Because it's who I am, Elena. A creature of the night, driven by primal desires that mere mortals can never understand."

Elena: *feeling a mixture of fear and fascination* "Vincent, I... I don't know if I can..."

Vincent: *placing a finger on her lips* "Shh, Elena. You don't have to say anything. Just know that I'll always be here for you, in every way possible."

And as Elena gazed into Vincent's eyes, she realized that she had fallen deeper into his dark embrace than she ever thought possible. She was his now, body and soul, bound to him in a way that transcended the boundaries of mortality.