Index

Since this isn't really a major thing, this won't take long!

Hell-oooo, Skullgirl faithfuls! I'm mostly expecting veteran readers of my writing to be here, but in the event that any newcomers are here, hi there! Hope you're doing well, and it's a pleasure to have you on board.

I won't waste any time, so let's dig in to see what we're working with now...

For those of you who aren't aware, on the conversation page of my profile, I make comedy sketches of the Skullgirls cast getting into random hijinks.

It's a loose tie-in with The Wonderful World of Skullgirls, a story I'm currently writing, so it contains references and callbacks to certain events that occurred within that canon.

I know a lot of people haven't gotten the chance to read them because they didn't know it existed, and the reason for that is that I never announced them to readers so they don't get the notification whenever one is up.

Because so many people haven't gotten the chance to read them, and they date back all the way back to 2022, I decided to make a compilation of all the skits I've done and post them properly for everybody to see.

They're all re-written from their original transcript format, so for veteran readers, it'll be a little different now that there will be more details for the events.

I've gone back as far as I could to collect as many skits as I could find. I didn't want to keep diving since it gets lost in the sauce eventually.

I plan on releasing the skits in small groups, so expect about 3-4 sketches per release. Also, expect guest character cameos.

These skits are made with the assumption that whoever is reading has gone through chapters 0-20 on The Wonderful World of Skullgirls, so if you're interested in reading and wish to avoid any potential spoilers, I suggest you read that first.

The rest of you enjoy!