Husk comforts and protects Angel :3

Angel woke up from his sleep to Husk purring loudly.. Angel looked over and indeed saw Husk, Fat Nuggets as well. 

"Huskyy.." Angel mumbled.. "wake up.."

Husk groaned, "bleh mhp mn.. what is it.."

"I want someone to talk to.." Angel said back.

"Mn.." Husk stretched and sat up. Angel looked down and saw he had his feet very visible.. he quickly grabbed the blanket and covered his feet..

"The fuck was that for..." Husk asks tiredly..

"Oh I uh-.. was just covering.. *mumbling*"

"Louder Angel.." Husk said, more stern.

'Damn that was hot to be honest..' Angel thought..

"I was covering.. my feet.." Angel repeats himself louder..

Husk raised an eyebrow "why?" 

"Cause—" Angel stopped.. was he really admit something like this to Husk..? "Cause I dont like them.."

Husk huffed. He took off the blanket and looked at your feet.. "I like them." Husk said firmly, "Not in a weird way of course.." he added.

"Really..?"

"Of course.. I like every part of you.. I like everything about you.." Husk admitted, looking deep into Angels eyes.. Husks pupils got larger as he stared at the spider.. the strong feeling of love was thick and noticeable, neither of them dared to break it..

"You-.. you do.?" Angel whispered,  gulping.

"Yea.. I-.. I do.." 

The two kinda avoided each other after that.. their next interaction being late at night. Angel came busting through the hotel doors in tears once more. His nice black leather dress was ripped.. he sat at the bar and sobbed while hugging Husk.

Once he was done crying he explained how stupid fucking Valentino made him do so much fucking shit today.. 

"This mark.." Husk said, pointing to a bruise on his cheek, "did he do this?" Angel nodded, sniffling after.

"Im gonna fuck him up." Husk grunted walking out the hotel. Angel followed worried. "Wait- you're actually gonna beat em up?"

"Thats what I said I do aint it?" husk spat walking to the V Tower. Angel tried to convince Husk to turn around the whole time there. Once he got to the entrance he turned to Angel.. 

"Wait out here.." He said sternly.

"Wha- you cant tell me what ta do!" Angel hissed. 'Who does he think he is, telling me where to go and where not ta?!' Angel said angrily to himself.

"I just dont want you to get hurt alright..? Things are gonna get mess and I cant have you get in the mix of it.. I plan on blowing this place up, I dont want to be the reason you die a second time... okay..?" Husk said.. he was genuine about. The 'not wanting to hurt you' and the 'blowing up this place' part. It made Angel blush really, it founded it kinda cute how someone so grumpy and drunk all the time could care about a whore like himself..

"Okay.. Dont you get hurt either.." Angel says, chuckling a little..

"I wont Legs. Dont you worry." Husk said smiling.. with that he went inside the place.

A/N: VALENTINO BOUTA GET HIS ASS BEATT LMAOO