☾ Prolouge ☽

"Dad!" Young Y/n called out to her father , the famous wrestler. AJ Styles , "Ahh! Look at you! You're getting so big sugarplum!" Aj called out as he held his small daughter in his arms. Y/n giggled as she hugged him "I'm only 6!"

"6? It's like yesterday you were a newborn my love. You're growin on me." Aj gave Y/n a kiss on her cheek. She giggled from how ticklish she was as his beard prickled her skin. "Ahh Dad stoppp" Y/n said as she started laughing and Aj gave her more kisses.

•••••

"Y/n? Y/n? Y/n!"

Y/n jumps and turned her head to see her mom, "You all packed and ready to go?.." Her mom asked and Y/n nods with a small smile as she stood up from her bed. Her eyes looked around the now empty room that was once full of posters , memory pictures and more. A sigh escapes from Y/n's mouth as she grabbed the handle of her luggage and started to walk out the room with her mom behind her.

Once they reached the door , Y/n turned and gave her mom a hug. She felt tears in her eyes knowing this might be the last time in her mother's embrace. She left out a shaky breath before she slowly pulled away looking at her mom. Her mom smiled a bit before she cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears. "You know this is for the best Y/n..I can't have custody over you anymore..Now, Make sure to listen to your father always. No matter the situation or the cause..Call me everyday..Update me on everything. And I mean everything."

Y/n chuckled a bit with a small blink of her eyes before she nodded. "Okay mom. Update you on everything. Got it." Her mom chuckles before she pulled Y/n into another hug. Y/n finally let go the urge to cry and she broke down in her mom's arms. She felt her mom's soft hands stroke her head as Y/n held her tightly hoping to never let her go.

Knock. Knock.

Y/n's head looked up before she looked at her mom. "Well that's my cue to go.." She said as she sniffed, Y/n's mom cupped her cheeks once more while she stared into Y/n's red crying eyes. She gave her daughter a kiss on her forehead before another quick hug.

"Well..You gotta go..you can't be late remember?" Her mom said as she let go of Y/n but her touch was still on her shoulders. Y/n nods before she leaned up and gave her mom a kiss on the cheek before she sighed and turned around. Her hand wrapped around the handle of her suitcase. Y/n opened the door to see a large man in a black suit with a black tie as well and fancy shoes , she couldn't quite find the name of.

She turns back to her mom and gave her one last last hug. Before she walked out not looking at her mom even though she wanted to. The Man grabbed her suitcase and opened the back car seat for Y/n , Y/n glanced at the bodyguard before she got inside. She looked out the window, looking at her childhood home and her mom before she sighed once more as the Man got into the car and drove away.