Couch Love

She was sitting on the couch and he came out of the bedroom, pulled her onto his lap facing towards  him and started making out with her, starting to undress her and take her shirt off,unclip her bra and he lays her on the couch and takes a break to start kissing down her neck and moving down her body until he reaches her abdomen and slowly peels her pants and panties off, starting to eat her out and have his tongue deep inside her pussy. He then moves up to her neck and gives her a small but noticeable hickey as he slides his dick into her slowly. She starts to let out a moan but quickly silences it. Oncr he goes deeper and gets rougher with every thrust she can't keep it in and a passionate moan escapes her mouth. He picks her up and places her on her stomack starting to pull her hair back as he starts to give her deep and hard back shots, making her grip the sheets and moan his name with immense pleasure. He puts her on her side and starts to side fuck her while choking her. Taking a break from fucking her, he starts to kiss her again, slowly sliding his tongue into her mouth and they start making out to the point that she doesn't know whose air she's breathing. He  then puts his  dick inside her fast and starts to fuck her  missionary while making her look him in the eyes and is rubbing her clit with his other hand. She's  begging for more and he keeps going until she cums. They head to the shower to rinse off and he carries her to bed where they cuddle and watch a movie as she falls asleep in his arms.