CHAPTER-42🤍

வணக்கம் நண்பர்களே🤍🤗

Vanga vanga ulla polam....

When Chezhiyan opens his eyes... He had a struggle to open it... Somehow he opened it and his eyes rome around the room and the smell his nostrils felt were it is hospital ... He tries to sat up... But winced in pain because of the cut in his neck... His wincing sound disturbed the persons sleep whom slept just before one hour... That person opens their eyes and rushed to help him and made him sat on the bed...that persons eyes teared when Chezhiyan directly looked at the persons eyes.... He tries to spoke... But his throat
Pained... His eyes teared because of the pain....

Adhini : Venam aththan... Vettu aazhama ( deep) patruku...kayam arunathuku peravu than pesa muyarchi pannanumam...

He sighed at his fate... She wiped his tears and face with her shawl...

Adhini : Nan ammamdiya koopdren...ellarum veliya than kathukittu kedakanga.. He slowly noded his head... She went out... And informed everyone... All are rushed inside within a second. Thamarai cried and kissed his forehead and checked his body...

Thamarai : Thangom... Ipo epdi pa iruku... Valikutha

Chezhiyan : Hmm ... He just noded his head.. She wiped her tears and caressed his hair... He smiled slightly ... Kumar came their and patted his cheek and went out immediately ...because he can't bear the pain his son going through ...

Soon his eyes met karthikeyan whom stood at some distance... Chezhiyan gesturrd him to come... That's it... He ran towards him and kneeled beside him and took his hands in his Protectivly and his eyes shed continuous tears... Chezhiyan noded no at him and slowly wiped his tears...

Karthik : Machan... Sethutan da... Ni kanna moodumbothu... Yen uyirey pona mathiri irunthathu... Ipdilam baya muruthatha...

Chezhiyan smiled little and carresed karthik's forehead which is now band aided with cotton.. Anbu came there with wounded hand and band aided and smiled at chezhiyan.... Shakthi neared him and kissed his head. Chezhiyan carresed his cheek lovingly.

His eyes roming everywhere... But his eyes didn't caught iniyaval... He looked karthi... He, understood his mind... And went to bring her to the room... But she sat there blankly... He touched her shoulder she turned her face towards him and looked at him.

Karthik : Avan unna than theduran ... Va, ulla polam

Iniyaval's thought went to the moment what happened just before he came to call her...

Lady 1: summava solluvanga ponnungalodaya rasiyala than oru kudumbam vaazhurathum veezhurathum...

Lady 2: Athaney... Antha pulls vantha neram ellamey thala keezha mariruchu...ipo antha payyanodaya uyirukeh aabaththa vanthu vidinjuruku..

Lady 1: Ennavo... Po

Iniyaval's chain of thought disturbed by karthik's Pat on her shoulder..

Karthik : Va ulla polam... He held her hand but she removed her hand from his hold .. He looked her confusingly.

Iniyaval : Nan varala