Who's that? (xiaoven?)

This takes place either before or during the archon war idk whichever makes sense for this.
______________________________

Barbatos POV

I'm boredddd.....hmm

Oh I know! I'll spy on that old blockhead!

I fly towards Liyue and hide behind some mountains. I take a peak at what's going on and I see Morax with a boy that kinda looks similar to me. Who's that? I think to myself. I never seen that boy with Morax before, I wonder who he is. Morax starts to talk about something and I continue to easedrop.

"I hope you will get used to this place and-.... Barbatos quit spying on me will you?"

"Ehe~, looks like I've been caught." I start to fly out of my hiding place and land in front of the two, which startles the boy.

"Well, I guess you came at the right time. Barbatos I want you to meet Xiao, the new yaksha, and Xiao this is the Anemo Archon, Barbatos."

(Tbh idk a lot about Xiao, I just love the ship)

"I-It's a pleasure to meet you l-Lord Barbatos." The boy said nervously.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too Xiao, and please, just call me Barbatos."

"Now that I think about it, you guys are around the same age"

"We are? If we are indeed close in age, do you mind if I could spend some time with him, it's been quite awhile since I spent time with a person that is around the same age as me."

"Hmm...Sure, I don't see a problem in that. It will help Xiao socialize with others, and you could get to know each other better."

"Thanks Morax!"

"W-wait wha-"

I grab onto xiao's hand and I fly up to a windy mountain.

"Don't let him get hurt!" Morax shouts out to me before I fly off to the mountains.

"Ehe, don't worry you old blockhead! I'll protect him!"
______________________________

Hehe sorry for turning this into a oneshots, I'll continue it in another fic.

Also, I know at first venti is polite and stuff and that his personality is usually carefree and playful, but I wanted to make him like to be polite and serious at first meeting and be carefree when you know him more. I hope that makes sense.

Welp, Goodbye readers!
See u next time!

-392 words-

(Edited to fit oneshots)