CHAPTER 13

Helloooo

Hope you all are good 😊

Guys do comments yarrr thodu motivation mile mujhe .....aur mujhe follow bhiiiij

Guys do comments and voteesss I see the reads are more than 150 but no one vote 😔

____________________________________________________________________________

Author Pov ✨

In morning both families are leaving . Rawat's and Rathod's are in hall waiting for ashika and rudra . Abhimanyu and Ashok was planning to mild the things and have their kids together . As there is nothing bad to think about your kids happiness and his or her lives .

Abhi discuss things with Ashok that rudra say yes for marriage now discussion is on ashika . Ashok was happy after hearing these . Then he tell abhi about ashika and abhi said that was her call and it's okay if she wants her time . We will talk about these to both of them and now I am eager waiting for there marriage and pray to God that all is going good with them .

After few minutes elevator door opens and both ashika and rudra are coming out with smiling face 😊... They were talking and smiling with eachother......

Seeing these all were happy ❤️.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ashika's POV ✨

I wake up and did my morning chores then check the room and collect my luggage then I took my bag, purse and my mobile . I lock the room and turn to seee rudra is coming out of his room with luggage and lock the room . He turn and see me he smile at me i returned smile . I know after what I did yesterday that left questions in his mind but ..... Nothing can dooo.. i will talk to him. .ok ashi you can do it ... As I see around there is no one and we started going to elevator . I initiated talk .....

So you are also going back ?? Vacation finish?? With small smile .

Yes ... He said with smile

Hayeee his smile 😊 ( mein vari javaa❤️)
She thought 💭

So how is going things in business ??

His face change when I talk about buisness . Totally expression less just like Mee

It's good.and you know all things so .. and i think we have a deal together also ....he says

Which one ?? I am not aware of this 😕 I was thinking

Heyyy don't think much i known because it's recently i sent the proposal so your pa willl tell you when you go back...

Ohhk . I will be waiting for working with you mr rathod. As I says mr rathod his face fell . It was an irritating expression ... I want to laugh but I control ..

After some silence......

I am so sorry for yesterday rudra . I know that I did wrong by running away but I am not....... He cuts me

Heyy why you say sorry Ashu it's not your mistake .. AND He called me ASHU .... he was saying things but my mind stuck at ashuuuu ....

He wave his hand at my face . I come out of my thought and I just nooded .
I want to ask him about his decision 🤔... But it will look like I was egar will it ??? Ughhhh