˗ˏˋ・❪ 𝟔 ❫・'ˎ˗

˖ ⋆ ݁

˖ ⋆ ݁ . ˚⊹ ᗢ ⊹˚ . ݁ ⋆ ˖

════════════════

                     ════════════════

                      ˖ ⋆ ݁ . ˚⊹ ᗢ ⊹˚ . ݁ ⋆ ˖

⊹₊‧˚𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾⋆࿐ྂ

"You're my what?" —EMMA APPEARED BEWILDERED AND SURPRISED, her eyebrows furrowed as she clutched a stack of documents, including the newspaper clipping from 28 years ago that read, "7 YEAR OLD BOY FINDS BABIES ON SIDE OF ROAD." The very same article Emma possessed.

Both sat on a bench near the playground, watching Henry play after they returned from the ice cream shop. They enjoyed their ice cream while chatting, feeling the cool breeze tousle their hair.

"I understand that it may be challenging to comprehend or being shocking but—"

"Hell yeah it is." As she got to her feet, clutching the papers tightly, she seemed a little annoyed. "Look lady, I have no idea how you managed to track me down or what your true intentions are, but let me make one thing crystal clear. You're a stalker. And a bad one at it."

"Seriously? A stalker?" Her frown was evident on her face, but there was also a hint of amusement in her expression.

Emma handed the documents back to Eva, "If you were really that other baby from 28 years ago, why haven't we crossed paths in the foster care system or anything like that? Maybe, even if you were being honest, we might not actually be twin sisters. We could've just been two unrelated babies discovered at the same Diner. Ever considered that possibility?"

She swiftly retrieved a piece of paper from her bag and scribbled a note, "Trust me, I have insider knowledge. We weren't just two random babies." Grinning to herself, she wrote her address on the paper and handed it to Emma, "If you want to learn more about the truth, meet me at my house at 07:00 this evening."