Milo's Best Friend

Saturday,  July 9
📍Cherry Gardens,
Milo's friend's house
Kingston,
Jamaica

Saturday,  July 9📍Cherry Gardens, Milo's friend's houseKingston, Jamaica

Christian Isaac Graham, 19

I was taking my sweet time in the shower, when I heard the bathroom door burst open.

Due to how hot the water from the shower was, it created a cloud of steam which had ultimately caused the shower glass to be foggy.

Due to it no longer being transparent, I was unable to see through the shower glass, to see who had just invaded my private space. My only option in my head at the moment was to open the glass barrier that had separated me and the intruder. And that I did.

Yes I was naked, but who cares I really had nothing to hide, for I was not ashamed. Far from it actually.

Stepping out of the shower, I had noticed a girl, who was.....beautiful. She had on a grey top, and multicoloured tights that were now bunched up at her ankles because she was....well.....peeing.

It was definitely weird that I was staring but her figure was impeccable. She had curves for days and her hair was in large plaits that cascaded down her shoulders.

She had the most innocent glint in her eyes that strayed from my head right down to my-

yuh know mi hoo-

Dawg why Ina feel suh hot.

Yeah man har yiy dem a deh yuh pan fire...

The tension I felt just from her stare was unreal. Yuh know when smaddy a stare yuh dung and is like yuh waah seh dem a 'undress yuh wid dem yiy', wellll....

Brogad yuh nah medz seh yuh already naked.

As her eyes continued to roam my body, I took this as my opportunity to inquire about her presence.

Dawg yuh figet seh yuh naked?!?

Chill wi haffi mek the mammz know she a get di full package.

Ehh?

For a good moment we had shared a relative silence, just being in each other presence for the first time.

Then I noticed that she was now pulling up her tights ready to exit the bathroom.

Because I was so eager to get to know this girl, I took this as my opportunity familiarise myself with her.