Chapter One

A small, skinny and frail looking girl, lightly silver hair flows down the girls back, stopping just above her butt. She keeps her eyes glued to a book on her lap. Her eyes quickly glossing over the pages as she takes every word in that she reads.

She can hear aggressive whispering coming from the other side of the wall she sits leaning against.

She can only make a few words out, "Hogwarts." "Gifted." "Blake."

It was the sound of her name that made her look up from her book, causing her to loose her focus. She slowly shuts the book, rising to her feet.

The girl slowly makes her way to the door, trying to quietly open it not to alert the people talking in the next room.

She slowly and lightly walks to the door of the next room, seeing it cracked open, she peers her head in a bit as she catches a female voice in an angry tone, "I wont send her, she doesn't belong there."

"Lilian, she isn't safe here anymore. I can protect her. You're being unreasonable." Another female voice sounding a little softer.

The little girl tries to peek her head in to see who the voices belong to, but her feet give up on her and the girl falls forward, slamming the door open. She falls to her knees with a thud noise that grabs the attention of the two adult women.

One women with long blonde hair runs over to the girl, "Blake darling, are you okay?" A soft caring tone from the women before her, helping her up to her feet.

The women sighs as the little girl drops her head and keeps her eyes on the floor, she glances up towards the other person in the room shortly just enough to see bright blue eyes and dirty blonde hair, similar to the women who helped her up.

"You were snooping again young lady, I've already told you that'll get you in deep trouble one day."

"Sorry auntie Lilian." the little girl says in a soft voice. A voice laced with fear.

The women just sighs then puts her hand behind the girls back, she begins to push the girl towards the other women in the room. "Blake, I would like you to meet someone."

The lady before her slowly crouches down to the girl "Hello sweetheart, you probably don't recognize me, I haven't seen you since you were a babe. I'm your aunt Sora." The women holds her hand out for the girl but it causes the girl to flinch back.

This reaction causes Sora to look to her sister with a dirty look. "This is exactly what i mean. She must come with me before its to late sister. Please. She will be safe at Hogwarts."

"I've already said my peace on it, so enough Sora." The women sighs and begins to lead the little girl towards the door. "Say goodbye to your aunt Sora, she has a long trip back home."

The little girl finally look up and back towards her aunt, her eyes finally locking with Sora's. One eye light brown, the other a white silver color. 'Her eyes...' Sora thought shocked.

"Wait Lilian, please. This isn't what Rayel would want."

That statement caused Lilian to whip around. "You had your chance to take her Sora, do not forget that."

"I couldn't, not back then. I was young Lilian, i needed to get things in line first. Lilian please." the pleading tone in the women's voice.

Lilian looks at the women with a soft look but only for a second not wanting to look soft and mushy, her face goes back to being blank, no motion present.

"Goodbye sister. You can see yourself out." A cold tone

The little girl looks back towards the women as the door slowly closes behind them.

That meeting with that women wouldn't leave the little girls mind for moths after it happened. she had so many questions but would never ask, fear of someone lashing out back at her. but

But the thought wouldn't leave the girls mind, 'What is Hogwarts?'

A loud glass shattering sound and screams could be heard through the hallway. This made the little girl shoot up from her seat, she looks at the partially open door and runs to close it as she hears loud footsteps running towards it, but as she closes it, a foot stops the door.

A wicked smile, dark brown eyes. its all she saw before she felt the door be pushed open hard, sending her flying back, landing on her butt hard. She looks up towards the man, fear in her eyes as he lifts his wand towards the girl, the wicked smile never leaving or faltering one.

"CRU-"His words got cut short as a spark of green light hits the man, his body stiffening then falling to the ground before the girl. His eyes staring at her wide open as his body lay stiff at her feet.

Lilian runs into the room, wand in hand. She lifts the little girl up without a word, puling the girl out of the room don the hallway. The girls eyes look around frantically as she keeps hearing horrifying screams and yelling, wicked laughter following behind the two.

The aunt pulls the girl into a room, a fire place with green flames catches the little girls attention. She can hear quit words from behind her and as she turns a light from the women wand goes into the doorknob.

The women rushes to the fireplace, grabbing a handful of ash like powder. She kneels to the little girl "There isn't time to explain. I'm sorry. that's all i can say. Take this," She puts the powder into the girls hands. "Do you remember the women you met a while ago, Aunt Sora?" The little girls body shaking out of fear she nods slowly but her eyes stay locked onto Lilian's face, the little girl noticing the wrinkles on the women's face and her hair being much darker, and her eyes, they weren't light brown, they were blue.

"Good, think of her, what she looks like, think of her long and hard, then you'll throw the powder into the fire, then this is the hardest part, jump into it."

Banging starts at the door, loud thumping against it, someone trying to smash the door own. The little girl starts shaking her head aggressively side to side. The women sighs, making her way to the door with her wand raised.

"Now Blake! We don't have time for this."

The little girl continues to shake as she closes her eyes, picturing the women, aunt sora. Bright blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, the slight dimples in the women's smile she noticed, the rosy pinks of the women's cheeks, and the freckles that danced all over the women's face. The little girl breaths in as she throws the powder into the first.

She hears a loud crash as the door breaks down, she doesn't dare turn around as she can only hear yelling and slight flashes from behind her. She feels hands push her forwards, causing the little girl to fall into the fire, a ear piercing scream is heard but then fuzziness is all the girl feels.

Then when she can feel again she feels herself on her hands and knees, whispering loud noises heard all around her, then a loud gasp.

"Blake!" A female voice yells, fear laced in the voice. Blake looks up and see's her aunt sora, then a bunch of other figures young kids like her. She glances around the room, a classroom. But as Sora brings Blake into her arms, Blake goes limp, the stress and tiredness taking over her body. The world around her going black.

-------------