Niall Imagine - Your best friends. (Part 1)

Imagine ~

Since you were 12 years old you had been completely in love with your next door neighbour. His name was Niall Horan. 

You met at your first year of high school and instantly became best friends. His irish charm soon worked on you and after a few days, you already had a crush on him.

When he arrived, he was into the exact same thing as you. Art, sports and music.

In class you couldnt take your eyes off him, After you got paired together in a history class he started to act more like a boyfriend then a best friend. He didn't mention anything but you went shopping, ice skating and bowling and much more.

Luckily for you, when he became a success after X Factor he didnt forget about your friendship.

Your 17 now and today was the day Niall was arriving home.

Your POV

I was sitting on the sofa watching Jeremy Kyle on record, it was 12:25 when I heard my phone vibrate.

Beep Beep.

Hey Y/N/N!

Ive missed you!

Whatcha up to 2day? :)

It was Niall! He'd just came back from touring. I was so excited to see him! I texted back immediately.

Not much Nialler!

Missed you too.

Wanna hang out? :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Defo! Come over in 10! :{}

I threw on my hoodie and comfy pumps, I was in my pjs but I knew Nialler would probably be too! I made my way to Nialls, excited to see him.

Before I could knock Niall opened the door and screamed "Y/N/N!"

"Hey Nialler!"

"Well come in, did you bring..."

"Yes Niall i brought food, i have oreos"

He bear hugs you and says

"Can i talk to you about something?" Niall said.

"Sure" You sat down and kicked off your shoes.

"Ive missed you Y/N/N."

"Ive missed you too Nialler."

"And ive realised something"

"And whats that"

"Well, "

Niall scruffed his hair.

" I..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! So Im Charlotte and i really like this:)

If you want a imagine just comment.

PART TWO SOON!