The kidnapping

(Agastya is obsessed with ruhanika.He is a mafia king.)

The first time he saw ruhanika was when he was coming from a meeting in his car , he saw ruhanika walking out from school with her friends. 

It was school over time , she was walking back to her house which was 10 min away from school.

Agastya went back to his mansion but couldn't stop thinking about her.. So he decided to kidnapp her.

(The kidnapping day)

As usual ruhanika was walking back to her house from school but this time she was not with her friends.

Ruhanika was walking but two black cars stopped in front of her.

Two mens wearing a black suit came and covered her mouth with a handkerchief

Two mens wearing a black suit came and covered her mouth with a handkerchief.she tried shouting but she fainted immediately.

The two mens put her in the car and went near a personal helicopter,put her inside where Agastya was desperately waiting .

Agastya: ohh so finally baby girl you're here. Sorry for kidnapping you but i really love you and don't worry no one will know about this hmmm.

Ruhanika was still in a sleep .

Agastya: mens ( his gang members) delete all the cctv footage and head towards the mansion.

Mens:Yes boss.
The helicopter landed in front of his mansion :