Yandere!Clingy!Musa x Male!Reader

After finishing class for the day, you went through your locker before heading into your room and pulling something important out of the closet.

You took out an old box, pulling out the guitar that you used to play back then. Before placing it back in the box, you experienced memories of all the times you spent with it. You then went to the kitchen and made some tea.

While you were drinking, you didn't realize you were being stalked. Outside your dorm, Musa oversaw what you were hiding, and quickly got an idea.  The following day, you woke up and did your daily morning routine before looking at the calendar and saw that today is practice day. As you were grabbing your guitar, you realized you couldn't show your true skills to anyone, so you decided to pretend that you got the skills just from practicing by yourself.

After you finished getting ready, you had just exited your dorm room and were heading to class when you froze in terror.

Musa: "Hello."

"Hi," you responded meekly.

Musa: "You dropped this."

She handed you one of your missing library books.

"Oh, thanks Musa, I've been looking all over for this."

You slowly walked away, and then ran, to class, while Musa stayed behind and laughed.

Musa: "Oh Y/N, you may have your secret kept from everyone, but not me."

After you were finished with your classes, you were just about to reach the last one before freezing up upon getting a strange feeling before entering the classroom. Two hours later, you were getting things out of your locker when you ran into Musa.

Musa: "Could you do me a favor?"

"What could I do for you?"

Musa: "Could you come over to my dorm?"