2~ same girl?

Dhruv Singh rathore
"Is that the same girl... Who kiss me when we were drunk"

*Flashback*

"I'm sitting in VIP area of club for Mafia meeting now meeting is over and I'm heading toward my car

when I leave my VIP areas a girl suddenly appeared in front of me and grab coller and kissed me so hard. I was so shocked. Shocked to thinking what the fuck happened here right now.
So I just pushed her away when she stood in front of me .I look in her eyes and suddenly everything thing disappeared her eyes man. I just wanted to drown in her eye the same hazel brown...

Suddenly I came into reality and run away from there the same hazel that always haunted, make me speechless i don't remember who is she ,how she look like,what is her name i don't remember anything about her apart from her hazel brown gorgeous eyes

*Flashback end*

I came into realty when Someone knocked my room and I went towards the get to unlock it and I saw Rishi with food platter .
Dhruv~i don't wanna eat
Rishi~bhai eat it you haven't eaten anything since you came
Dhruv~didn't I said it that I don't wanna eat...

*On the other hand*

Yashvi ~ Ohhh shit...!! It's already 3am, now it's too late I am going to my house.
Aradhya ~ Ohh yeahhh...!! Should I tell my brother to drop you?
Yashvi said in excitement~ which one..?
Aradhya~ do you think that dhruv bhai will drop you??
Yashvi~ aghhh...!! I can go by myself. I don't need your so called brother help.
Aradhya ~ ohh chill don't be mean bitch Okk...!! Go by yourself,Bye bye Babe see you soon.
Yasvhi~ yeahhh by bye (she said while leaving her room)

Yashvi (while driving)
Is he came back??
I can't believe I saw him after 10yr.
He doesn't remember me but he remember my brother very well how can he do that??
And what did he said? He doesn't know me and aradhya informed me that he is here to meet my brother fuck... He remember my brother very well
Aghhhhhh...!! He was looking fucking hot even though he is in trouser.
It was a first time I saw him shirtless
I was lost in my own thoughts when I heard a horn and suddenly I came into reality turn the steering wheel side and I stopped the car suddenly
.
.
.
BOOM...

Ring × Ring × Ring×
.
I check my phone where Aradhya called , i don't know how many time she called me .I was fainted due to car crashing .I will dead for sure because I didn't pick her call. I pick her call then she suddenly shout on me.
"Bitch are you mad or what?? Why don't you pick my call. Are you aware of that how many time I called you...!!" Aradhya said in anger.
"Calm down calm down...!! I was driving and my phone was on silent mode thats why I didn't pick your call bae...!!" Yashvi said.
"Now, tell me where are you...??" Aradhya asked.
"My car crashed with a huge tree" Yashvi said.
"Yashu are you okay... Wait I'm coming tell me where are you write now Aradhya said.
"Don't need to be panic bae... and now I am okk yrr chill" Yashvi said while sitting her car. Which she ordered her driver
"Thank good you are safe...!! Now go home safely and call me when you reach your home. Understood...!!" Aradhya said.
"Okk meri dusri maa" Yashvi said in frustration
(Okk my second mom)
Aradhya giggled on Yashvi words and disconnect the call.
After reaching the home Yashvi text her.

Yashvi----Bae i reached...👍🏻
Okay ------aradhya

X Next morning X
IN Dhruv's house.

Every one is on dinning table for breakfast where helpers are serving the food to every one.

Where Adwait sing rathore (Dhruv's dad) said~
'Dhruv as we all know you are here now and I am getting older day by day and I am not able to manage our company now so I want you to be the CEO of the "R.A Empire" '

Dhruv~ "Dad, you know na I am well known MAFIA and i don't know what is the work of CEO. I think I am not suitable for this work and I don't have any experience at all. Why don't you make Rishi as the CEO of our company...??"
Rishi~ "bhaii how can I be the CEO of the company....?? I am not capable to handle the company."

Aradhya~ "papa that's not fair...!!" (While shout at her father)
Adwait ~ "what happened kidoo...??"(while pampering)
"Be in your limits Aradhya" (Ridhima and dhruv at the same time)

Adwait~ "calm down everyone and sit here Aradhya and tell me what happened...
Aradhya~dad how can you do this to me, why you alway gave everything to them, this is so unfair, you didn't even ask me to
.
.
Lead the company

"Are you mad or what...?? Did you even think before say...??" Dhruv said
Aradhya ~ "bhai why are you always be like that...?? Don't you want to see your sister successful....??"
Dhruv~ "It's not like that Aradhya that I don't want to see you as a successful women but now you are not capable of being a CEO. You are just 23 and you don't have any experience at all"
Aradhya~ "bhai don't say that I am too young to handle the buisness"
Dhruv~ "yes you are way too young to handle the buisness"
Aradhya ~ "bhai my friend Yashvi is also 23 and she is the business tycon no one can mess with her in buisness"
Dhruv ~ "because she knows how to handle the business and look at you...!! You doesn't even did any internship till now and you want to handle the whole business on your own"
Aradhya ~ "bhai how can you say that..."
Ridhima~ "enough Aradhya...!! He is way older than you and you are talking to him like that. Do you forget all your manners...??"
Dhruv~ "In our whole family Rishi is the only one who can run the buisness after dad"
Adwait~ "Aradhya it's not like that you can't handle the buisness but Rishi can do it better than you"
Aradhya~ "papa...!! If you don't give any chance to me how can I prove myself that I can do it ?"
Dhruv~ "so, first do any internship"
Aradhya (ignore dhruv word)~ "Rishi bhai please give me one opportunity and I will prove myself"
Dhruv~ "Rishi don't you dare to listen her"
Rishi~ "bhai we can give an opportunity to her"
Aradhya ~ "please dad just one chance"
Adwait~ "okk...!! But don't mess with our company. It's my entire life hard work.
Dhruv ~" I am done and I am going in my room for work. Rishiii...!!"
Rishi~ "yes bhai"
Dhruv~ "after finishing your breakfast come in my room I have to talk something"
Rishi~ "okk bhai"
.
.
.
________________________________________________

How was the chapter bunnies...?