part - 3

In the middle of the night. 

Y/n woke up because of the water. Her throat was dry and she went downstairs to get water for herself. After drinking she went toward the room until she again heard the same voice.  " Come here please, " a voice said. 

" someone calling , who is there? " y/n yelled but got no response. She shrugged it off but suddenly again voiced Said. She gets pissed and follows the voice from coming. Until she reach at the torture room which locked. " How can someone be there, it's locked " y/n said and turned to go back again but she halted in her step hearing the voice.  The strong connection she felt with a door. 

" don't go , someone mistakenly locked me here and I can't come outside " a voice Said.  Y"She came close to the door and touched the surface, which made her body shiver in fear.”

" How did you get there? '' y/n asked.  " I don't know my child, when I woke up I found myself here pls help me, it's all dark here, " the voice said. "The voice sounded like that of an old lady. Y/n's eyes went toward the lock which can't be broken from the hammer. She wants the key for the lock.  " Yes, maybe aunt has a key, '' y/n said. " Wait a minute here I will come back with the key okay " y/n Said to the voice. '' pls come fast " a voice said y/n nodded her head and went toward the  room.

Y"N carefully opened the door to check on Aunt, who was asleep. Y/n sighed in relief that she was still sleeping. 'Thank goodness she's sleeping.'She quietly entered her aunt's room to search for the key until her hands bumped on the table, which made her squirm from sleep. Panicky, Y/n hid herself behind the curtain. A few seconds later, she looked toward the bed to see Aunt sleeping peacefully again. She went toward the wardrobe to check for the key. She opened the drawer and found the key. 'Let's go,' and left the room quietly. Her fear was that Aunt would scold her tomorrow morning.Back in the same room, she stood hesitating, wondering what to do. She tried to unlock the door, and suddenly a strong wind blew, which startled her. But she didn't care; she wanted to help the lady first. After opening it, she went inside to see nobody, only a room engulfed in darkness. Y/n hesitated, her breath catching in her throat as she scanned the  space. Suddenly, a faint whisper slithered from the shadows.

'Who's there?' Y/n's voice quivered with fear.

There was no reply, only the oppressive silence weighing down on her. Y/n's hand trembled as she reached for the light switch, and as the room flooded with light, 

  scary things like torture devices, strange tools, handcuffs, hunting stuff, and dried blood. The room smelled terrible, like something really bad had happened there. Y/n gasped and called out for help, but suddenly  she saw a figure lurking in the corner.

Approaching cautiously, Y/n's heart pounded in her chest. The figure, once an old lady, now looked twisted and grotesque, her eyes glinting with malice.

'Are you okay?' Y/n's words faltered as she spoke.

The figure remained motionless, sending icy tendrils of dread creeping up Y/n's spine. With a sinking feeling, Y/n realised she was not alone.

'Leave this place,' a chilling voice hissed, resonating from the walls and echoing in her mind. but then something strange happened – black smoke passed through her body and she fell down with a loud thud and her eyes got close. 

Y/N woke up from a terrifying dream, her heart pounding in her chest as she gasped for breath. Blinking rapidly, she glanced around her own familiar room, the remnants of the nightmare still lingering in her mind like a haunting. .

With trembling hands, she pushed herself up from the bed and stumbled across the room. The memory of the dream was so vivid, so real, that she couldn't shake the feeling that it had actually happened. Determined to confirm her suspicions, she hurried to the door of the room from her dream, only to find it locked tight, just as it had been in the nightmare.