ch.38: TAylor Kelce

hey yall long time no see ive een busy talkingto guys and eating fries. recently i got an interestingmessage y reently i mean like 10 mins ago i gota message sayingim getting married to a munch or smth idrk anyways stayed tuned for more chapter i think or ill leave for 4 months again............................

amayas pov:
it was the day of the game and we all got ready to board trevor's private jet. i was wearing my custom made swift san fran jersey and so did troy.

kamila and seren gave me the nastiest looks. they were both wearing brock purdy jerseys. whatever!

yet again i was forced to take my own plane cuz apparently "i was tooo obese"

we got to the hotel a few hours later and when we got their the gang wanted to get food, and they say im obese. wtf!

we all went to our rooms to change into some formal fits for dinner cuz aperantly theplace was rlly nice. I OFCC wore my peppa pig dress with light up sneakers and 2 dog collars!! i looked SOO cute even troy boy said he was gonna rock my world tonight... the D is firre!!!!

after a little me and troy boy walked down to the lobby and we met up with the group the girls were wearing basic black dresses EWWWWWWWWWWWW. they also look like theyre 20 even tho its been like 30 years and i look like im 60.. im so jealous.. ughhh i mean they are jealous of me. 

we got to the restarunt and i was so mad it was not taco bell it was called like "Benjamins Buffet" and seren was freaking out cuz apperantly its her cousins restarunt or smth idrk. 

the food was itlaian and bad cuz it wasnt mexican taco bekll. 

"troy boy baby can we go get taco bell" i asked withmy puppy dog eyes. 

"AmAYA! we have to be nice and eat here" he whispered and kissed my cheetah mohawk

"ok baby blossoms" i almost cummed hes so hot.

trevor was lookin so mighty fine so i decided to make a move. "baby- uh i mean trevor you look so dashing today.

"i know" kamila said and kissed him 

"ugh u guys are gross' i yelled and the whole rstaunrt staretd shaking

"sit the fuck down fag" seren yelled and they all started maing fun of me they all laughed and i started cry8ing unicorns. they are so mean.

we all finished dinner and trevor paid it was expensic=ve cuz i got 439394484484 servings of pasta and so the total was $38493892084903429390423890. 

after we all got into a cab and drove to the game whenw e got our=tofthe car a bunch of people started askiing for pics and autographs like dammmmma.im so famouss!!1 UWU coachella sunnies. but then i realized they were askign for pictures with kamila seren trevor and jack onyl i started crying until some girl named dara mannn walked upt o me i recoginze her from tiktok she has a fan accoun fo r me. 

"AMAYAAYAYA i love u my queen marry me"she said and troy started barking at her "thats my wifuee" "STAY BACK" they started gfhgitgna dng trevor hadto split them up.... ughhh he so heroic. i love him,.... erm i mean troy.

"trevor get off king sigma" kamila yelled and then jack treid to pull him off of my biggest fan (literally). trevor got up turend around with blood coming out of his nose and his hair sweaty and everywhere ughhhhh hes so hot. kamila started kissing him and they statted making out.