Day 1

It is my work and it's not related to my life story. It just has my name, I gave her my name as I didn't have any name........

Don't connect this novel with my life book as it is the worst and I hope you understand it...........

It will be quite lengthy as it just started and more overly they are just met again, they have lots of untold misunderstanding which have to clear one by one and more importantly our shrey has to win her again it will take time..... Good things always take time...... ✨

I hope you can be a little patient and read ahead I won't interfere...............

€njoy(◍•ᴗ•◍)✨

___________________________________________

ROSHINI POV

                Finally I feel peace after a long shower I wear normal tshirt with long panty as I don't want to wear shorts in front of them after wearing clothes I went near the bed and took my phone to call my father as he would he worry and i miss him so i called him but i got surprised he attend the call within a sec "Hello beta ap thik ho where are you now did you eat" He kept asking questions I just smiled.

(Hello daughter are you ok)

"Papa I'm ok and i have reached safely here" I said and thinking how to tell them that actually I'm not in any hotel but in House of someone then my thought broked when Bhai spoke " Princess you didn't went to hotel right I called them they said you didn't went they, then where are you princess " He started in investigation I don't know how to explain them what if they misunderstand me again " Woh woh b-bhai " I was shattering like hell then paarvi aunty came and took my phone " Hello I'm paarvi arora the wife of chairman of paarvi company where you daughter is helping us and don't worry about here she is with us and we can't let her be alone in some hotel as now she is our responsibility till she here and my husband won't let her alone and even my sons is with her so plz be stressless we all are here with her nothing with happen to her truth us" She said making them understand but i didn't get any response but aunty smiled looking at me "jii ap chinta mat kariye hum deklenga apki beti ko apto ye hamaari beti ki tharahihe  and ms. Gupta don't worry ok" She said and cut the call after talking for 15 mins like lost best frnd reunion then she gave my phone " Don't worry I have told them everything ok not come down for lunch ok" She said and i nodded while she left the room i pushed my whole body into the bed feeling the softness and i signed " Here we are!!!!!!!!!! So this is how I met him and staying at his own house while I wished not to meet him but he is alone here not with his gf or wife so he is unmarried mean i have chang-no no stop stop heree i don't want to do that again I smirked so this is how I'm going to take revenge by making him feel guilty what he have done that's a good punishment for him to kae him regret everything that's it............

"Aren't you coming down" A deep voice broke my Overthink as I looked at him knowing who it was
" Well unfortunately yes I'm coming sir" I said and got up from the bed as he was waiting for me but why "sir is anything on my face that you keep looking at me" I said while he didn't say anything just looking at me I went closer to him " Sir it's impolite to look at me like that and next time please knot the door" I said a ready to leave but his voice made me stop " Jaanu if you have that eyes which have a magnetic power to pull my all attention to you so it's not my fault" He said wait did he just said that's my the problem "what do you mean by that and stop calling me those words my name is roshini and for you it's Ms.Gupta sir " I said and left him alone they how can he just call me jaanu... Jaanu hogi uski biwi and  I reached the dinner table  while aunty was placing the plates on the table I went neat to her "let me hell you" I said and started to help her even though she was protesting.

(Jaanu will be his wife)

I sit opposite to paarvi aunty jii as she was next to uncle jii 
Then this jerk came and seat next to while smiling I rolled my eyes
"Let's start then" Uncle jii said as we started to eat I took 2 roti and completed it while this asshole took one roti and put into my plate I look at him "what the fuck " I said slowly " Look at you....you are not even half of the wait mine eat well that's why you are short" He said while laughing my jaw dropped did he just jocked about my height " What do you mean by that kabhi dekha hein kya apni meri weight ko or it's your fault that you are too fat and you are jealous that I'm cute and smart than youuuuuu... " I elongate the word you and I smiled on my victory
"Do you something to say shrey" Aunty mocked him while laughing
And I ate that roti and went to the kitchen,cleaned my plate and came to the living room as everyone was there.

"I'll go and sleep as I'm not feeling well" I said and went to my room and I was about to sleep
When my room door opened and jerk came near the bed and seat at the corner "what are you doing her sir" I asked and try to get up but he held my shoulder and signalled to lie down " Are you feeling cold or something " He sound worried and I lost here " No I'm good just bit of headache it eventually get better when I get some sleep" I said while he was caring my hair he just nodded
" Hmmm it's just because of the travel just sleep ok"  He said and I didn't know when I slept

_____________(≡^∇^≡)_____________

So sorry about the late update as I had my semester exams and yesterday it got over and now I'm on my holidayyyyyyyyyyyyy......

And from today after I will update everyday..........

Vote and comment.......

Thank you...... ✨✨