🥀 Black Dress 🥀

Y/N's POV:
"Im so bored!" I cry into my pillow. C/n's currently out running some errands and catching up with some family while im here stuck at home. In a simple baggy jumper and a pair of shorts, with nothing much to do except for lay on our shared bed and scroll mindlessly on my phone. Hugging my comfy pillow, while laying on my front, I find myself playing around in the various apps on my phone eventually hopping onto Pinterest.

As I find myself scrolling amongst all the varied pictures which appeared on my home page, I stumble across a photo of a girl in a pretty hot outfit. It peaked my interest as it's a style which I have never considered or have been quite confident in trying. Clicking on the picture I scroll down to see other people also in a similar style making me spiral into the loop hole of endlessly clicking on outfit after outfit.

Suddenly I stumble across a particular type of outfit making a lightbulb go off in my head. I remembered that I actually have an outfit kind of like the one displayed in the photo. It's a laced up front black cami dress with spaghetti strips still in its box lying at the bottom of my wardrobe in pristine condition. The dress was a gift from b/f/n last year on my birthday. Although, she knows that im usually not the type to wear dresses especially if they're revealing as I don't feel the most comfortable in them. But she insisted that I have it since "You'll never know".

In the heat of the moment, and due to curiosity and boredom, I stood up out of my bed and travelled to the white wardrobe sitting in one of the corners of the room. I open it, kneeling down to scavenge to find the singular box, I find it sitting amongst the cluttered clothes in the bottom of the wardrobe.

Picking up the box I proceed to place it upon my bed next to my phone. The box was white with the brand name "Delicate Swan" engraved on it in black and two singular stripes on the top and bottom on the box along with a bow tied around the box as a finishing touch.

Uniting the delicate bow with one hand I thus open the box to see the black dress waiting to be worn. My curiosity grows, dipping my hand into the box fishing out the dress. Holding up out of the box with both hands gripping each spaghetti strap. I ponder for a while examining the dress closely. Ultimately I decide to try it on because, why not?

I take off my clothes leaving me in my underwear and proceed to put on the dress. It fit perfectly! I decided to look in the mirror, which was next to my bed, to see how it looked on me.

[the dress vvv]

As I walk over my eyes widen in slight shock of how well it looked good on me

As I walk over my eyes widen in slight shock of how well it looked good on me. It really did emphasis on the curves on my body making it look sexy almost. I turn to the sides to have an idea on how it looks around my body, starting to get slightly embarrassed at the slight bit of cleavage exposed upon wearing the dress.

C/N's POV:
Im finally home. I sigh as I place down my things, hang up my coat and take off my shoes upon entering the house just wanting to see my girlfriend and chill after a long day out. Instead of calling out to y/n to inform her of my arrival home I felt like surprising her instead.

Looking around from the front room to the kitchen I couldn't find her downstairs and so I assumed she was upstairs instead. Heading upstairs I walk up to our shared bedroom door opening it.

"Im hom-!" My reality came to a stop. My mouth dropped upon seeing my girlfriend in such a dress. It perfectly captured her beauty and her body. She looked perfect. A smile covers my body as she looks at me shocked at my sudden appearance. Her face turns red and body language becomes shy.

Y/N's POV:
Blood rushing to my cheeks rapidly upon c/n seeing me like this. I start to become shy around him now that he's here to see me like this. "Wow." C/n chuckle's walking up to me making me panic. "O-oh! Hi...c/n" I laugh awkwardly as he approaches me with a smirk on his face.

He ends up being me, hugging my waist and putting his head on my shoulder carefully examining me through the mirror in front of us, undressing me with his eyes. "And how come I don't get to see more of this often huh? What possessed you today?" C/n chuckles, kissing my cheek softly giving me a big and goofy smile making me smile in return.

"I..uhm..I was bored and remembered I had this dress b/f/n gave to me last year...and so I tried it on to see how i'd look..." Looking to the ground embarrassed I put both of my hands over my face trying to hide my face now the colour of a rose.

C/n chuckles in response to my actions. "Hey!" He turns me around grabbing my hands slowly taking them away from my face. "You look absolutely stunning! Jaw dropping?! I can't even describe how beautiful you look right now, there's not enough words to be able to describe how you look right now! And to be honest I could be here all day if I could to compliment you on how hot you look right now..."

C/n's eyes light up as if he's a little child seeing the star on a Christmas tree for the first time. I look into his eyes with sincerity, thankful for his judgment. How did I get so lucky? My face inches closer towards him eventually leading to a passionate kiss on both ends lasting around two seconds but it felt like a life time supply of kisses all in one.

C/n pulls away leaving the little remaining warmth on my lips making me upset about the sudden abandonment. Both of us are smiling as if we were the only people left on this planet.

"How about we go out for dinner tonight? I'll pay for both of us as you'll already pay with your looks." C/n's smile turns into a smirk, I just roll my eyes now excited. "Yay free food!" C/n's face turns to dramatic shock as he frowns. "Wow. Can't believe you. Using me for my money!" C/n pretends to wipe a tear away making me laugh. "Stop being so dramatic y/n. Plus you get a hot girlfriend so it's a win-win."

"Im gonna go shower and get ready! Should we leave around 7pm?" C/n asks me. I nod in reply as he enthusiastically kisses my forehead sprinting off towards the bathroom.

- lazy time skip -

Downstairs at the breakfast bar i'm scrolling on my phone once again, waiting for C/n to come down. I did my hair and put on a little make up to complete my look along with a necklace and matching bracelet me and c/n both have. It's now 6:57pm.

Just as I was about to shout out c/n's name to see if he was ready yet I see him walking down the stairs adjusting his outfit. He's wearing a plain white shirt tucked into his black loose trousers, paired with a matching short black trench coat to go along with it. He also wore the matching bracelet which compliments his outfit. C/n isn't much the type to dress up for things like outings but when he does, he always manages to look absolutely jaw dropping each and every time.

"You like the view?" He chuckles, leaning up against the breakfast bar smirking at me. I blink startled a little as I spaced out not realising how much I was staring at him. "Whatever." "Let's go and get some free food!- well, for me at least." I let out a snicker getting up out of my chair to walk towards the door as c/n follows along.

"You know you'll have to pay me back for the food when we get back right?" C/n announces as I squat down to put on my shoes. Making me upset by the unexpected comment. "Fineee- wait-" I produce a sigh as I respond but suddenly, I realised what he actually intended by 'paying him back'. A tint of blush rushes to my face. "Just shut up and put on your shoes you weirdo." I stand up briskly to face c/n, flicking him on the forehead at such behaviour.

Maybe I should wear dresses more often.

- <3 -