Slenderman

Thanks again darkleaf120! 

~~~~ 

I was sweating like crazy! I didn't know summer here could get so hot.  

"Alice come help your father!" Yelled mom. 

Ugh! It's to hot to move. I got up slowly and made my way downstairs to my dad.  

"What do I have to help you with?" I asked examining the room. I noticed a boy my age 18 or 19 sitting on the couch. He was just starring at me. I quickly glanced at my dad with a confused look. 

"You need to help Ben here carry some stuff." He said. I started looking at Ben. He had dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes and had skin that looked kinda pale. He had jeans and a white shirt on. 

"I suggest you get dressed to." Dad said interrupting my thoughts. I looked down and blushed. I was still  wearing my pjs. I hurried upstairs and got changed into grey joggers and a grey shirt. 

I went back downstairs and no one was there. I glanced at where Ben was sitting. No one. I felt hot breath on my neck and stiffened. I lost control of my body and pinned the person against the wall. I noticed it was Ben. His face was pure red. I knew he couldn't breath so I let go. He fell to the ground and taking big breaths. I collapsed in front of him. I put my hands over my face ashamed. 

I felt something warm on my shoulder.  

I looked up to see Ben.  

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I whispered.  

"It's ok. We should get back to work." He replied.  

I got up and went outside to the couch. I waited for Ben. He came out a minute later. It was awkward the rest of the day. We didn't talk. 

"Thanks for your help." Ben said and broke the silence. 

I nodded and sat on the couch we move inside. We were done for the day. I was expecting my mom and dad coming home any minute now. Then I heard my phone ring. 

"Hello" I said 

"Honey we won't be home until tomorrow morning." Answered my mom. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"Busy at work, sorry! Dinner is in the fridge. If Ben is still there tell him he can sleep over if he wants to." Replied mom. 

"Okay" I answered. 

Then she hung up. I told Ben if he wants to sleep over. He simply nodded his head. I started to make dinner which was chicken. Ben was watching tv. I finished and we both ate. I put the leftovers in the fridge. I took a shower and told Ben I was going to bed. He went to sleep on the couch. I gave him a pillow and blanket. I was walking upstairs when I knocked out.

I woke up on the stairs face down. I turned my self over and sat on the stair. I was still sleepily. I took out my phone and check the time 9:45pm. I slept for 45 minutes!

I got up made my way to the living room. I looked at the couch we moved in. It was at the same place. Then I checked on Ben. He was still sleeping he looked peaceful. I covered him with the blanket. Then made my way to bed.

It took forever to go to sleep but I finally managed to. Then that's when it happened. *BOOM*.

I quickly got up and rushed downstairs. I thought it was Ben but I had to wake him up. When I managed to wake him up he punched me right in the face. 

"Now were even." I said. He just stared at me surprised.  

"Im...I'm sorry." He finally got out. 

"It's okay. But there's something in the house." I replied. 

He got up from the couch quickly. He stretched and proceeded to roam the house to find anything. I was behind him the whole time. I touched my cheek he hit and winced. I ran to the bathroom mirror to see how bad the punch was. My cheek was super swollen.

I just stared at it for what seemed like hours. I continued to stare at it until the bathroom door opened.