Chapter seven

The next week went quickly as today is their special day before wedding day. It's their Engagement. They are having a small function with their family and close friends in Kim mansion.

"Ohoo look our little boy is already being engaged huh?" Namjoon said walking to Taehyung who is dressing up. "Where is Your fiance's room?" Jin asked from Taehyung.

"He is in the guest room hyung" Jin nodded and went out with Y/n. "How are you feeling little bro" yoongi asked. Taehyung smiled at himself. "Awesome" His hyungs chuckled at him.

"Wait till an year you are married. Then you will experience the awesome" Namjoon said with a pained expression. "Jin hyung should have been here to hear this" Hoseok said laughing.

Jin knocked on the door and went inside when someone opened it. "Are you Jungkook ?" Jin asked from the short male. "Ah no..He is inside the bathroom.

"Hyung..Is this fine now?" Jungkook asked coming out. Jin gasped seeing him. Jungkook looked at the new two faces in confusion. "Wow! You are so beautiful Jungkook!" He said. Jungkook smiled at him.

"I'm kim seokjin and this is min Y/n. Close friends of Taehyung. Like family." He introduced. "Oh hyung and Y/n.. nice to meet you..Please sit down." He said with a smile.

After awhile Jungkook went outside with others. He saw Taehyung already standing near the table. Taehyung's eyes lit up seeing the older. He checked Jungkook from head to toe with a smile.

 He checked Jungkook from head to toe with a smile

Jungkook walked to him and stood bedsides him. "You look beautiful hyung" Taehyung whispered shyly. Jungkook smiled at himself. "You look handsome Tae" He whispered back. Jungkook said as he was burning up since he saw Taehyung.

Both of them exchanged their Engagement rings after signing the papers

Both of them exchanged their Engagement rings after signing the papers. (In our country, we sign a paper when engaging so yeah..I don't know about others..😁)

After exchanging their rings, both of them stared at each other. "Can I hyung?" Taehyung asked leaning in. Jungkook nodded his head.

Taehyung attached their lips, grabbing Jungkook's waist. Both of them closed their eyes enjoying the moment. It was the best feeling. Soon they broke the kiss as they are in front of everyone.