𝐹𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝑒

𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐎𝐂 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡, 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟

𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐎𝐂 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡, 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐲...

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

He was greeted with an icy draft as he pushed open his door. A stark contrast to where he'd been two hours prior. A fleeting bask in the heat of his past. But that's all it was. Fleeting. In the past.

Robert knew it had to happen. Ahmet would have enjoyed seeing the lads back together, even if it was just for one last show. It was necessary to remind himself of that fact, otherwise the work gone into the past month would be for nothing. Though, his brain—that guy up there—tried to convince the rest of him that it was truly fruitless. And he knew what he'd have to deal with for the next year or so...

Robert, is there any chance of a Zeppelin tour again?

Mr Plant, how did it feel to be up there again?

Do you think Jason lived up to his father's name?

Are you and Jimmy planning on working together again?

What's your relationship like with John Paul Jones?

Why wasn't Stairway To Heaven released as a single?

How do you think your voice has changed?

Robert, why don't you want to talk about Led Zeppelin?

Bob, can you sign this for me? Bob?! Who the fuck do you think you are, mate? You're only gunna sell it on eBay.

Scratching at his head, Robert reluctantly turned the light on, revealing his current home exactly how he left it. Hah, why wouldn't it be? There's nobody here to disturb it...

There was so much of the world he still needed to discover, to figure out. More music out there to be made. So much bigger than the walls of this London flat sat high up in a building full of more flats, with even more people, with even more stories–Oh, shit, are you Robert Plant? I need to call my best friend and tell her you live right near me!

Thankfully, that common situation was less common in the area he chose to live. It made him feel dirty, buying such a luxurious flat in such a well-established complex. Some called it a penthouse, but no, that was two floors up. Alas, he did have a pleasant view of... the city. Okay, maybe not that, but at least he could go for a walk to the nearest coffee shop... Okay, maybe he couldn't have that human experience, either.