~47~

----------✨-----------

Hobi signed coming out of y/n's room. He walked downstairs and went to the dining room.

Jin: where's she?

Hobi: already left

He sat down with them.

Jimin: she needs a day off. She's over working herself.

Jungkook: did she come home last night?

Tae: yeah she did. I saw her room's light turned on when I woke up to have some water.

Jin: at what time?

Tae: maybe 3 at night

Hobi: she came so late and left already?

Yoongi: seems so. I'll call her. I doubt if she had her breakfast

He took out his phone and called her.

"The number you are trying is currently busy off. Pls try again later"

Said the voice in the phone.

Yoongi: as expected. She busy

That's when Namjoon walked into the dining room.

Jin : what took you so long?

Namjoon: you gotta see this

He walked out. Others looked at eachother with confusion. They got up and left the dining room following where Namjoon was going.

They went to the living room.

Jimin: what happened Namjoon hyung?

Namjoon sighed and lifted up the TV remote and switched it on. He turned on the news channel.

"Breaking news! A electric circuit blast occurred at the Seoul station a hour ago. The whole station was burning in fire and the police team, the firefighter team is working hard to evacuate all the people from there. Till now 200 people have been saved and taken to the nearest Hospital that is the Kim hospital. More people are still being evacuated as the hospital is filled with rush. If we find any further news we'll let you know. Thank you ."

Jin: send our team over there for help in the evacuation and make sure all the necessary medical equipment are present at our hospital, there shouldn't be a problem there