My personal favorites...

Just a ultra revealing chapter explaining how I like to touch myself,  and maybe you'll find you like the same stuff!

Also important here is anatomy! Here's our lil' chart...

My personal favorite!This is kind of vanilla and boring but it's great for beginning and I mean, hey, I love it and it gets the job done! So, to start, I usually get rid of my pants and underwear so that my hand has free range of motion, I then la...

This is kind of vanilla and boring but it's great for beginning and I mean, hey, I love it and it gets the job done! So, to start, I usually get rid of my pants and underwear so that my hand has free range of motion, I then lay on my back and partiality spread my legs out so that there is still some skin obstructing my clit. I put my ring and middle finger on the inside of my skin on either side so that the pads are neutral with the clit and it's hood. I rub clockwise as if my pussy was at 12 and my head was at 6 (you can go anyway you like, up, down, side to side, counterclockwise, whatever feels good to you!) gently and vary speeds and pressure until I have a orgasm. (Sometimes when I'm super close to climaxing, I imagine that my crush (usually the young version of my rockstar crush) is rubbing me off and I will sometimes whisper their name as if they are facilitating the pleasure, but fantasy is to each their own.

And another one of my favorites!
This may cause some irritation so please be careful!
I have a pair of running shorts that have a spandexy kind of underwear built in so something similar may work for this. I put them on and sit up for this one, I spread my legs out and adjust my pubic hair so that it is completely out of the way, I push the shorts out of the way so now my clit is pressed against the underwear part. I take a longer fingernail and gently scratch over my clit, it takes a while, the orgasm isn't the main goal for this one, the rubbing is the best part! This is good if you get a tingle while reading smut or watching a movie with a hottie in it. (I am currently doing this with one hand and writing with the other lol!)

So...um...yeah, now you know how I like to touch myself, which I bet you didn't really want to know...but now you know! So go try these if they interested you and feel free to report back on the comments!