Chapter 1. Maeve's beginning

16 year old Maeve was walking into school when she saw a bunch of people all turn to look at her and they start snickering and whispering to eachother. Maeve felt very uncomfortable by this but tried not to show it as always since shes more kept to herself than other people.

      She walked up to one of her other friends to ask her what had happened. When her friend, Rae, told her what was going on, Maeve's jaw dropped. She ran over to where Rae told her it was happening. And there they were. Her boyfriend, Dylan, and her bestfriend, Ayla, kissing at the bleachers near the football field.

      She couldnt believe her eyes, she didnt want to believe her eyes. Her eyes started to water and her vision became blurry.

      Maeve: Dylan, I cant believe you. I should have listened to Rae, I cant believe she was right but she always is.

      Dylan: Mae, wait!

      Maeve had walked off already by the time Dylan could say anything. She ran to her locker, crying, and put her books away while Rae ran towards her.

      Rae: Maeve, I understand how you feel, let me take you home okay? Then we can watch movies and eat whatever you want, okay?

      Maeve nodded and they walked to Rae's car to drive back to Maeve's house. On the way back, Rae turned on music and started dancing to it, trying to lighten the mood. It didnt really work but she had fun while doing it.
°_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ °

This is my first ever Wattpad story. Dont hate on it please just move on.
Thank you.