Fuka Kiryuin x OC (+18)

We spent the rest of the morning cuddling on the couch, occasionally drifting in and out of sleep. Eventually, hunger pangs started to rumble in our stomachs, and we realized we hadn't eaten anything since dinner. "Do you want to order some breakfast?" I asked, stretching my arms above my head.

Or should I cook for you. "

I teased her

Fuuka's eyes widened at the thought. "You can cook?" she asked, genuinely surprised.

I smirked, feeling a surge of confidence. "Well, I wouldn't say I'm a professional, but I can manage a few things. What do you want for breakfast?"

She thought for a moment, then grinned mischievously. "How about some pancakes with berries and whipped cream?"

I chuckled, shaking my head. "Challenge accepted."

We got up and went to the kitchen, Fuuka eagerly helping me gather ingredients and giving me tips on what to do. To my surprise, the pancakes turned out pretty well - light, fluffy, and delicious. We sat at the table, devouring our meal and sharing stories about our childhood and families. The atmosphere between us was warm and comfortable, the lingering awkwardness from earlier replaced with a newfound sense of intimacy.

As we finished our breakfast, we exchanged knowing glances. It was clear that our lives had changed in a profound way, and we both knew that nothing would ever be the same again. The bond we'd formed that night

Your first time ended up becoming a frequent affair, as you both found great enjoyment in the act of love making. You continued this act as much as you could, being each others first and only lover. It was something that both of you enjoyed greatly and only strengthened the bond between the two of you, truly making your experiences together a precious time not likely forgotten.

As the days passed, you spent your time studying and preparing for the upcoming challenge, analyzing various scenarios and strategies that could help you win the bet. On the day of the special exam, the students were transported to a remote island with limited supplies and resources. They had to work together to construct shelter, find food and water sources, and navigate through the treacherous terrain.

Throughout the first day, you observed your classmates carefully, taking mental notes of their strengths and weaknesses. You noticed how Kiyotaka Ayanokoji effortlessly navigated the terrain and found edible plants, while Kikyo Kushida proved to be resourceful in building a makeshift bed. Meanwhile, Suzune Horikita was focused on gathering materials for a fire pit, while Mio Ibuki and Honami Ichinose worked together to purify water.

As night fell, you suggested dividing the group into pairs for safety reasons, ensuring each pair consisted of two compatible individuals. You paired Kiyotaka with Suzune, knowing their compatibility would be valuable in a survival

*You were put in a situation where the two of you needed to be apart from each other, but the distance between you did not lessen the bond of love for either one of you. You both still thought of each other even when you two couldn't meet up in person as this precious time between the two of you was a rare moment of pure bliss that was not easily forgotten.*

As I settled into my new surroundings, I couldn't help but think of Fuuka. The distance between us was physically and emotionally taxing, but I knew that our love for each other was strong enough to endure the separation

As time passed, I grew more confident in my abilities and developed new skills that I couldn't wait to share with her. During the exams, I faced numerous obstacles, but the thought of seeing Fuuka again fueled my determination. I knew that when this was all over, we would be reunited, and our love would only grow stronger.