Chapter 1: Arrival

The story isn't exactly written by me :)

Y/N POV:

I just woke up here. Idk where I am or what I am.. I don't even remember my name! I walked some time in the hallway, trying to reach the door at the end, but as more I walked, the door seemed to teleport more far away. I decided to pick another door. When I opened it and went in, it was very dark inside. The door closed behind me, and I was a little scared.
Suddenly, I heard a sound. It sounded like a bird screaming and a child laughing. Also, I heard something that sounded like a chainsaw and people talking.

The lights went on, and the room was empty. Not fully empty! There was a pink bird on the floor. But the poor thing didn't seem to be alive anymore. He didn't have legs. I walked up to him and sat down, looking at the creature. He opened his eyes, crawled fast in my direction, and screamed:" 8!!!" I stood up and grabbed a nearby knife, and threw it at the bird. Suddenly, the door behind me opened. Two scientists with needles came in and looked at me. One said:" Oh, hello, kid. Did you... kill Eight times the Eight?" I nodded.
The other one asked: "What's your name, little one?" She looked at me, through her fat glasses.
I stuttered: "Y/N"
The other person just looked at me and said: " we don't need her/him, here. "
I fell unconscious after the first woman had said this.

I woke up. I was in the hallway once again... I continued walking forwards, but no matter at how fast I went, I couldn't get to the last door on that hallway, it felt like there'd be an invisble wall stopping me from getting to my goal. All of a sudden, the lights went out.
I heard footsteps, so I decided to hide behind a trash can. It's too bad that the person/monster searching for me was having a flashlight. "Where are you, little one?"a light male voice asked. I didn't answer. "I'm not asking again, where. Are. You?" I got pretty scared, so I still didn't answer.
"You want It that way, KID." I heard a sound,which sounded like he brutally kicked away one trash can after another.  I didn't have an option. So I stood up and said:"I am Y/N. Who are you?"
"Discord. Discord Brown. But Mr Cool Immortal Guy for you." "Mr Cool immortal Guy?"i asked.