11-Good News & Bad News

Dan pretended to drive off whenever his study sessions with Stella ended, to get a good look at her and Optimus. He even followed them to her home or sometimes to any simple secluded place to spend intimate time together. 

Megatron has grown enraged at Dan's reports of Prime and his daughter having intimacy. He just wanted to choke Optimus and rip his spark! He was once his "brother", and now he was fragging his daughter! How dare he?!  Megatron has even gone to the extreme lengths of keeping an eye out on the Fowler residence. He despised seeing how Optimus picked up and dropped Stella off.

Not to mention, that she and Optimus have spent more time than normal with one another. She practically lives in the base! And that just angered the Decepticon leader, cause he knew that if Stella wasn't at the Fowler residence, that meant Prime and her were "busy". And they were!

------------------------------

"You sure?"

"Mhm," Stella nods as her boyfriend held her naked form closer to his frame.

"You're a hundred percent sure?"

Stella nodded once again with a soft smile before her boyfriend began kissing her and he began tearing up.

"Please, tell me you're sure, sweetspark."

"I'm sure, that I'm willing to stay and study here while pregnant with your kid." Stella giggled as her boyfriend held her tighter.

"Y-You're sure? I know how much the university meant to you."

"I can simply do the classes online, babe. Plus, right now I kinda want to focus more on the baby." She smiles caressing her flat belly.

Optimus smiled leaning down to look at her belly and caressing it.

"We're gonna have a sparkling." Optimus smiled kissing her stomach drawing a soft giggle from the carrier of his sparkling.

------------------------------

"You sure you don't want me to go over there to share the news with you?" Optimus asked over the phone as Stella drove to the Fowler residence unbeknownst that her true father was watching over her. 

"Yeah, babe. I'm sure, it's not like he will kick me out. I practically live with you." She explained parking her car, before getting off and grabbing the small white box she made. Inside the white box, she filled it with confetti, and inside she placed the positive pregnancy test along with baby shoes.

"I'm sure my dad will be happy over the news."

"What news?" Megatron thought to himself as he saw his daughter talk to the father of his grandchild.

"Plus, I'm sure the baby will bring more joy." She smiled shocking Megatron.

"Of course, it will. Especially, if you're the child's mother."

Stella awws and giggles at her boyfriend's compliment as she knocks on the door.

"Bye, babe. Gotta go, I love you." She hung up before her father welcomed her in.

Megatron now was more enraged and willing to end Optimus's life!

------------------------------

"Today is not my birthday."

"I know." Stella giggled handing the box to her father before he began opening it.

He looks up at her as his hand pulls out the positive pregnancy test she took a few days ago.

**Flashback**

"Sweetspark, want some soup or medicine?"

"I'm fine." Stella groaned before vomiting out her lunch to the toilet.