Chapter 3: Familiar Faces

Wake Up.

*Broadcast*: "Wakey Wakey Critters, hope you had a wonderful sleep."
                           "Don't be late to the school, we'll show you around."

*End of Broadcast*

*Dogday's Pov*

"Aww, already? I was having such a good dream too.." I thought.
He peeked through the window.
*sigh* "None of the other critters are awake yet, can't believe they slept through the Broadcast."
"I guess I'll just wait for them to wake up, or would waking them up myself be a better choice? Hm." "Screw it, I don't want my new friends to get in trouble."
"WAKE UP EVERYONE!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.
"I'll wait for all of you at the school!"
I sprinted towards the school, hoping I wasn't late. Luckily I wasn't, though I was worried about the rest of the critters.

It took them around 5 minutes to arrive, Hoppy arrived like 1 minute after me though. I assumed the rest didn't seem to take their new job seriously, but upon closer inspection they just looked sleep deprived.

*Nobody's pov*

"When do we start, when, when, when??" Hoppy said while jumping uncontrollably.
\\"Calm down Hoppy, we're starting now."// Said an employee.

[10 Hours Later.]

"That took, forever." said Catnap.
//"That was just the introduction.. Sorry guys, but now you have to actually PERFORM your duties. We'll introduce you to the kids."//
"The kids..?" Catnap muttered.
*Catnap was excited, but he was also scared. He didn't know what his HUMAN friends would think of him in his new body. Actually, why tell them who he is, when he can keep it a secret.. FOREVER.*

//"Hey everyone, we would like to introduce your new caretakers, the Smiling Critters."//
The critters walked to the front of the class, well all of them except for Catnap.
//"Wait, we're missing one. Where is Catnap?"//
"Here.." He said while finally walking to the front of the class, he had built up the courage to see the kids.

//"Okay so, Catnap is responsible for Nap time. Craftycorn is responsible for Arts & Crafts. Dogday is responsible for Playtime, Hoppy and Kickin is responsible for physical activities.
Bubba is responsible for Math and Science classes, and lastly Bobby is responsible for Emotional Support."//
"Woah you said responsible a LOT of times, its making me dizzy." said Hoppy.
Catnap glanced at his old friends, how he wished he had his old life back. He tried saying something but was pulled away along with the other Critters.
Suddenly he saw something, a portrait of himself. A portrait of Theodore Grambell, "Why, Why did this happen to me.?" He asked himself.
"Hurry up Catnap!" said Dogday.

[6 Hours Later]

"Where is Catnap? Its almost time for the children to sleep." Dogday said.
"Here." a deep voice said behind him.
"Jesus! You nearly gave me a heart attack." Dogday exclaimed.
"Good, Im going to go put the children to sleep now, bye."

"Alright, I'll go to bed, Im extremely tired.."

shit chapter but idc! 
i will improve frfr also tysm for uhh 27 reads