can a gay girl get an amen?

Nayeon felt pretty confident that she would be winning this competition, she could basically taste the steak in her mouth. Momo was at a large disadvantage, having dated less than her and Sana, and still coming off the wings of her break up. Sana was just as capable of winning this competition as Nayeon, but she wasn't too worried. She would never go as far as to call herself a whore, but Nayeon knew her way around a woman.

She sat down at the diner she frequented, settling in across from Sana.

"I have to leave for a date soon so this has to be quick. Let's make a deal," Sana said, hands together as she locked eyes with the other girl. Nayeon raised an eyebrow.

"Hi, what can I get you two to drink?" The waitress spoke softly, almost inaudible by the two of them.

"I'll have a water and she will have a chocolate milkshake," Sana replied quickly, smiling at the waitress. She had known Nayeon long enough that ordering for her was not uncommon, but the shake was reserved for special occasions and when Sana needed leverage.

"You two are cute," the waitress gave a big gummy smile and walked away before either of them could say anything. They looked at each other and laughed. They had talked about dating before, but ultimately their relationship was more sisterly than anything.

"What's your game here, Sana?" Nayeon leaned forward on her hand, curious to see what the other girl would say. Part of her wondered if Sana was trying to win through an intricate scheme, but she also knew Sana wasn't that devious. In their past competitions, it had always been Momo and Nayeon staring each other down across the table, with Sana sitting there for recreational purposes. However, if one of her friends was in trouble, Sana was always the first person to show up.

"The point of this competition is to-"

"Win, obviously." Nayeon leaned back in the booth, looking smug as she folded her arms.

"No, it's to help Momo get back out there. We have to let her win."

"How is that supposed to help her?" Nayeon whined. She hated losing. "An inflated ego hasn't helped her in the past, truthfully it would be a disservice for us to not try our best. Momo would never forgive us!"

"Look, I'm not saying you have to give up, but what if we made it harder for you?"

"IS IT NOT HARD ENOUGH??" Nayeon realized the volume she was at and lowered her voice, shoulders lowering a little. "Y'all already gave me my kryptonite, being emotionally vulnerable makes me want to throw up. Here's a list of things I would rather do than talk about my feelings with another girl, starting strong with cutting my toes off with a plastic spoon! Next is eating anything off Momo's floor-"

"We all know your powers of getting women to bed are too strong so the original four bases were going to be too easy for you. And I think this could be really good for you, god knows it's been so long since-" Nayeon shot Sana a look that cut her off. They both knew Nayeon's last relationship, even though it was years ago, had completely crushed her ability to open up to most people. Sana was one of her closest confidants, but there were still times Nayeon felt like she couldn't open up to the other girl. Or anyone, for that matter.

"My point is that it's asking a lot," Nayeon replied, shoulders tense. Sana sighed in defeat.

"We both know Momo has no idea what she's doing, it's like going up against a baby, which is not fair or fun. Maybe you could stay off the apps? No one likes getting blown out of the water. It's like in soccer, when you're down a goal or two you can come back but once it hits three, you've broken morale." Sana had thought about this, down to the sports metaphor. She knew Nayeon had very high success rates because of the apps, and figured this might help even out the numbers a bit. "It could even be a fun little challenge for you."