chapter six

☽Third Pov☽

Night Time

After Luna change into something comfy,  she met up with the ghouls  with the tube of venom

After Luna change into something comfy, she met up with the ghouls with the tube of venom.

"So wait? He has a snake named Mo?" Draculaura asked smiling.

Cleo, Logoona and Luna chuckles and nodded.

"Yeah, and let me tell you, you don't want to mess with Mo he's overprotective of me like Deuce is," Luna said smiling but blushing.

The other ghouls are giggling.

"So he had a tube of venom already and gave it to you?" Frankie asked smiling.

Luna smiles. "Yeah."

"It was that easy?" Draculaura asked smiling.

"Not really. He knew I didn't want to asked because I was thinking I was gonna lose him again," Luna said softly but sadly.

The ghouls look at her softly.

Cleo gently place a hand on Luna's shoulder. "Lulu, you will never lose Deuce again."

Luna nodded and smile softly. "I know. That's why he sing me a song."

The ghouls awe.

Luna blushes.

"You two are so adorable together, Una," Clawdeen said smiling.

The other ghouls  nodded agreeing with Clawdeen.

Luna blushes. "Stop it."

"No, it's true. You two are cute," Draculaura said smiling.

Luna blushes.

Ghoulia sits up from the ground with a stuffy and smile at Luna. "Definitely cute." She wipes the dirt from the stuffy.

Luna smiles at her. "Thank you, Ghoulia."

Ghoulia smile back.

Luna and the other ghouls started to walk again.

"Now let's open that door," Draculaura said smiling.

Ghoulia groans while laying back down.

☽☽☽

The Ghouls were in front of the door again.

"Okay, mace wing. Now the ogre bone. Mm, just a pinch," Draculaura said as she reads the recipe from her spell book.

Luna looks at it. "And now it just says, "Mix ingredients well."

Frankie comes back to the other ghouls.

Draculaura takes some out of the bowl after mixing it and hands the empty mixing bowl to Clawdeen and look at the others. "Okay, let's hope this works."