~Chapter Four~ Favors

Big Mama let out a screech of pain as all six of her limbs were pulled on aggressively. "Why?" She cried out helplessly, looking up at Donnie, who watched her being mauled apart by his creations. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Where is he?" Donnie asked blankly, resting his bõ staff on his shoulder.

"I don't know who you're talking about!"

"Hypno."

"I don't know a Hypno!" She sobbed as the robots yanked harder on her limbs. "Then help me find him." Donnie spat, his eyes narrowing at the black widow. "Alright! Fine!" Big mama snarled, squirming as the robots finally stopped yanking on her legs. "I'll help you! Just get these things off of me."

Donnie smiled softly to himself as he commanded his creations to unhand her. "Magnificent. I knew you'd come along." He spoke, approching Big Mama. He covered his eyes as a blinding light appeared around her. Once the light was gone, she was human.

Donnie held out his hand to her in an attempt to help her up. Big Mama declined the offer and slapped it away and stood up herself, brushing off her tube skirt. Donnies eyes narrowed at her. "If you're going to be working for me, I suggest you respect me." He spat, tilting her chin up with his staff. "I can kill you right now, Big ma-ma. Understood?"

The yokai suppressed a whimper. "Right, understood." She stumbled backwards, allowing herself to exhale as Donnie pulled his bõ staff away from her neck.

"Good." The turtle spoke, taking a step back. "I understand you have.. connections with Draxum?"

"Yes, so?" Big Mama asked, her eyes following Donnie as he paced around the room. "I can't get him like I got you. He is statistically stronger than even I."

"Where are you going with this, dear?"

"I want you do convince him to help me find Hypno-Potomus" Big Mama blinked, absorbing the information she was just spoon-fed. "Darling, we don't.." She paused. "We don't get along. I can't just go up to his house and ask for a favor."

"Well, that's to bad. Because that's exactly what you're going to do."

Big Mama was about to protest further, but was stopped by a glare from Donnie. If looks could kill, she would already be cremated.

"Fine." Big mama spat. "When?"

"Right now is preferable." Donnie spoke, walking past Big Mama and towards the elevator, his bots following behind him. "I must departure, now." He glanced back at her. "Don't fuck this up."

"Don't fuck this up, my ass." Big Mama grumbled, walking into an alleyway. "Does he really think I'm incompetent?"

She placed her hand on the back wall of the alley. After a few moments, it started to glow an odd symbol. Like a poorly drawn 'M.' The wall opened up, and Big mama stepped through the wormhole to the Hidden City, landing flawlessly on her feet as if she's practiced this multiple times.

Big mama began to walk through the city, her heels clacking underneath her with each step she took. As she walked along the sidewalk, she felt people staring at her from behind, aswell as hearing yokai whistling.

Big Mama sighed softly, continuing to walk down the street. She used her purse to cover her behind. Big Mama hated the exploring the Hidden City for this exact reason. Cat-calling. It sucks, and its even worse when you're a yokai.

She came to a stop infront of a tall, eerie building. "Open the door, Baron. It's Mummy!~" Big Mama sang. She heard rustling on the other side of the door.

"What do you want, woman?" The gruff voice behind the door spat, peering out of the peephole. Big Mama smiled warmly. "We need to talk inside, Barry." She blankly said. "Can't we just speak here?" Draxum asked, obviously getting a bit annoyed at her persistence.

"No. We may not." Big Mama responded as polite as she could.

Draxum huffed. "Fine." He took off the ten or so latches he had on his door and reluctantly opened it, shifting out of the way so Big Mama could enter.

"How polite of you, Barry." She grinned, patting him on the cheek teasingly. "Stop calling me that." Draxum huffed, shutting the door. "What do you want to talk about that's so important?" He asked, turning around to face Big Mama, who was watering one of his drooping plants.

"You need to start watering your plants a bit more often." She spoke, setting down the watering can. "Anywho, I need you to help me find someone."

"And whats in it for me?" Draxum demanded, crossing his arms. Big Mama grinned. "Money, of course."

Baron sighed, rubbing his temples with one of his hands. "Fine. Who do you need?"

"Some mutant named Hypno-Potomus." Mum spoke slowly, seemingly unsure of herself.

"Hypno-Potomus?" Draxum repeated. "Why him out of all people?" Big Mama paused. "I don't think that's any of your business, Barry." She spoke, glancing away. Draxum sighed. "Whatever. Follow me."

Baron led Big Mama down a hallway. They both walked side by side in awkward silence, unsure of what to say.

Suddenly, Draxum cleared his throat, catching Big Mamas attention. "You know, I used to think I'd be the one showering you in money." He spoke, smiling softly to himself. "Now, what's that suppose to mean?" Big Mama chuckled softly.

"You were always a bit.. frisky."

Mama snorted. "Still am, Barry." Draxum sarcastically rolled his eyes, stopping infront of a door. "Of course you are." He put in a code, not bothering to hide it.

"The password is one-two-three-four?" Big Mama squeaked as Draxum opened the door. "Yeah? It needs to be something I can remember."

"It just seems a bit simple for someone like you." She spoke as they both walked through the security door. There was a beautiful but rather small lagoon in the middle of the room.

"Oh, how pretty." Big mama giggled softly, kneeling down and dipping her and in the crystal blue water. Draxum hummed in response, dipping his own hand into the water, gently swishing his hand around the water until a blurry mirage of Hypno appeared.

"Do you know where this is?" He asked as the image cleared a bit more. "Of course I do. It's an old church near my hotel up on the human world." Big Mama responded, standing up from her kneeling position.

"Right. Is that all you needed?" Draxum asked, standing up aswell. Big Mama hummed in response. "Yup! Tootles, Barry!" She sang, skipping away and out the door. Draxum sighed softly to himself. "Damn spider. How can I love you?"

Donatello softly murmmered to himself as he typed away on his phone. He was texting April.

"April, my dear friend that I love and cherish so deeply? I need a favor."

She texted back almost immediately.

"No, I cannot kill anyone with you at the moment. No, I cannot buy you uranium of the black market right now, and no, I will not invade any military base with you. But other than that, whats up?"

Donnie grimaced, realizing neither him or his brothers have told anyone about Leo.

"It's about 'Nardo."

It took a few moments for April to reply.

"What about him?

"He's missing."