𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟶𝟸 - 𝙷𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝?!

I got out of my car and started walking towards the familiar Cozy Cone Motel. It's currently 8 something in the morning, but surprisingly NO one was in sight. No Cars, No humans, nothing! As I enter the Cozy Cones lobby I see Sally scrambling through some papers. I don't think she noticed me. "Hey, Sal!" I say walking in front of the counter. "Where is everyone" She looked up at me and gasped

"Y/N!!" She yelled, Sally then ran around the counter and pulled me into a tight hug. I smiled as I hugged her back. I hadn't seen her in forever, I missed her. I missed everyone in Radiator Springs. I wonder where they are.

I broke the hug, she was still clinging to me. "Uh Sal, where is everyone?" I ask as she finally lets go of me. "What happened?"I asked, confused.

"To make a long story short, last night some guy came in driving his car like a crazy person and. Well, he ran into a pole and it fell and broke the statue by the fire station. We're heading down to court right now, he's on trial." she would say quickly as she picked up her briefcase. 

"Oh wow," I say as she picks up a pile of papers, she then drags me out of the cozy cone.

***

Sally pushed the courtroom doors open when the doors opened the room became silent... All eyes were on us. I looked up front to see Doc on the bench, he looked annoyed.

"WAIT A MINUTE!" Sally yelled. She then grabbed my hand and pulled me to the front, once we reached the front she let go of my hand. I sighed and went to stand next to one of the pillars while Sally did her little rant about how we have no one visiting good old Radiator Springs. I could feel someone staring at me, I looked down next to me and saw the one... The only... Lighting fucking Mcqueen staring at me. I gasped as he began to speak. He looked like a mess, he had leaves in his hair and dirt smeared across his cheek. His clothes were messy and ripped up, what the hell happened to you, Lighting?

We made direct eye contact, I stared into his green-blue eyes "Wait a minute... I know you!" He said loudly. Sally stopped her speech and looked at us.

"Y/N, you know this guy..?"

"Uhm.." the pressure was on me, everyone was staring at me. "Yes, I do. He's a famous racer, I interviewed him the other day" I say quickly. He looked at me and smirked.

"See I told you," he said to Doc.

Doc sighed as Sally went on with her rant once more. I watched as Sally explained how we're all doomed if this statue doesn't get fixed. Doc finally decided that Lighting should fix the statue. Mcqueen was annoyed at this. The entire time I was looking at Lighting.

***

Me and Sally walked out of the small courtroom, she was grinning proudly. I couldn't help but feel kinda bad for Lighting... Wait I felt bad for lighting?! He broke the stature honoring our town's creator, he should be the one feeling bad. Anyway, I and Sally headed over to Flo's gastation. By now everyone was back to doing what they needed to do, McQueen was fixing the road in a car, pulling good ole Bessie, Mater was watching Lighting work, and everything was going smoothly. I wonder how all of this even happened, what the hell was Lighting McQueen doing in Radiator Springs?! This place is hidden, how did he even find us? How did he even get to the road like this? I guess I'll never know.

As I and Sally walked into the gas station a bunch of people came to greet me.

"Y/N!" Luigi yelled running over, Guido came too but didn't say anything he was just shaking excitedly.

"Hey, guys!"

"Do you need to buy some new tires?" Luigi asks

"Not today Luigi, maybe later?" He nodded as Flo and Ramone walked over to us.

Flo hugged me, "Hey baby!"

I smile, Flo has always been like a second mother to me and Sally, and she's the sweetest. I giggled as I hugged her back

I carefully let go of Flo as a wide grin grew on my face. "Hey Flo, hey Ramone" I smile. Ramone smiled back. "Hey Flo, I'm kinda thirsty. Do you have any coffee?" I ask.

"Coffee, baby it's 4 pm. It's too late for that, but I can get you some apple juice"

I let out a sigh "Flo I'm not 5" I paused "You know what, maybe some apple juice wouldn't hurt"