A Lot Happens

Jamie's POV:
I reached Sophie and cradled her in my arms. I took out my phone and called 911.
Phone Call• • • • • •
Hello what is your emergency.
My sister was hit by a car.
I am sending an ambulance right now.
Thank you.
End of Phone Call• • • • • •
I turned off my phone and screamed for Sophie's sister Alex. Instead of that Alex coming out my brother Alex came out.
"What happened to Sophie? Who is the bitch in the car?" He asked. He stomped to the other side of the car.
"Sophie was hit by the bitch. I think it's your ex girlfriend."
"Hi Alex! I'm so glad you're okay." Sarah said.
"You hit my sister with your car! How the fuck do you do that?" Alex said.
"Why is Jamie holding her? She should be at the hospital." I lost my cool.
"Sophie was hit by your car! I called 911 and I hope you get arrested for not stopping at the stop sign. I hope you die in the burning flames of hell. Also, Alex hates you." I said and she stared at me. She nodded and sat in her car.
"Nice job, Jamie." I looked at Sophie and didn't say anything. I could feel her breathing but she had her eyes closed.
The ambulance arrived and I went with Sophie to the hospital. When we got in a room I kept saying this to her.
"Hang in there Sophie. You can do it. You will make it." I said to her over and over again.
"She's your girlfriend?" A nurse asked me.
"No, my little sister and we are really close."
"Do you want a girlfriend?" She asked winking at me.
"No, I have a girlfriend." I lied and she looked sad. She left and I called my dad and told him what room. Her sister was the first to come in.
Alex's POV:
I ran down the halls and into the room Mr. Jones told me to go into. I saw Jamie silently crying and my sister not moving.
"How is she?" I asked.
"She is breathing but it is very shallow. I am really sorry, Alex. I know how mu-"
"It isn't your fault, Jamie. So stop putting the blame on you. I know how she is. She doesn't look before crossing."
"I found this jewelry set by the car tire. She must have tried to get when the car hit her." Jamie said. I took the box and opened it.
"I bought her the jewelry for her birthday two years ago. She must have dropped it or something and she was trying to get it back." I said quietly. The jewelry was a necklace, a bracelet and earings. All of it had owls on it. They are her favorite animals. The rest of the family came in. Simba hugged me and I hugged him back. My mom cried into Mr. Jones' shirt and I cried into Simba. Simba didn't leave my side the entire time we were up there.
"Why don't we check into a hotel that is close by?" My mother asked.
"Sounds like a good idea." I replied.
"Simba and you will go get five rooms. Two beds in each." I nodded and he handed Simba his credit card.
Simba's POV:
I looked at Alex once we got in the car.
"Do you need something, Lex?"
"My sister to live." She stayed quiet for the rest of the drive. When we got to the hotel she wouldn't leave the car.
"Promise me you won't leave me." She said to me.
"I promise, Lexie. I will never leave you. We can get a room together if you like." I told her.
"I want a room together but one bed." I nodded and got out of the car. We walked in hand in hand.
"Hi, I need five rooms. Four with two beds and one with one bed." The bell hop nodded. He gave me eight keys for two room beds and gave Alex two for the one bed room. After we paid we went to the rooms.
"This room is beautiful." Lex said as she went in our room.
"You love everything." We looked at the other rooms and then went back to the hospital. Lex cried more into my shirt. She really wants to be by me because she kept pulling away from my other brothers.