II ~ Who Is Tim Kono?

After spending a good portion of the night editing more of his photos, for a different client, Leo decided to watch a few episodes of 'Brazzos' he'd always notice it on the TV when he was younger, and sometimes his parents would let him watch it with them but it wasn't a thing that would happen very often.

Leo hadn't had a proper sleep since the night prior to the death of Tim Kono, but especially last night, it was all work and little to no sleep. He was walking to his bedroom when there was a knock on his door. Leo opens the door tiredly.

"Oh, God you look a mess." Mabel says looking at the disgruntled 28 year old in front of her, who's wearing a jumper and some shorts.

"Hey, nice to see you too." Leo said sarcastically while smiling. "What's up?"

"I was going to Oliver's but I decided to come get you first, I think they're recording for the podcast or something, I need someone my age so it's easier to deal with their nonsense." she says looking behind the man into his apartment.

"Er, yeah, sure." Leo yawned.

After he locked his apartment the two walked to the lift, it was a quiet yet comfortable short walk. Mabel presses the button and they wait for the lift.

"So, have you not been sleeping or something?" Mabel asks.

"Yeah, not really had a good night's sleep in a while, my mind's racing every time I close my eyes. And not to mention I had to edit photos for a different client, so I spent my whole night doing that." Leo said as they enter the lift and press the button for Oliver's floor.

"So, you don't have to answer this or anything. But, do you have someone?" Mabel asks.

"Someone?"

"Yeah, you know, like a partner?"

"Oh, no I don't." Leo answers noticing a slight smile form on Mabel's face.

They leave the lift and make the short journey to Oliver's apartment. Leo goes to knock the door when Mabel just opens it and the two hear bickering coming from inside a closet. They walk over to the closet and Mabel pulls off a piece of paper that has writing on it, that reads 'Quiet Please! RECORDING'

"I'm about to pass out!" Charles says as he opens the door and is met with both Mabel and Leo. "Oh! How did you get here?"

"It was open." Mabel motions to the door, Charles turns to look at Oliver.

"I don't lock my door." Oliver responds.

"That is crazy." Leo adds shaking his head before yawning.

"Never have." Oliver tries to justify.

"That's insane." Charles says.

"Neighborly."

"I mean, a murderer probably lives in the building, but I guess old white guys are only afraid of colon cancer and societal change. Sad." Mabel says, as Leo stifles a laugh.

"A murderer doesn't probably live in the building.." Charles starts as he follows Mabel further into the apartment, swiftly followed by Leo and Oliver. "A murderer definitely lives in the building! Lester checked all the security footage, and no one unkown to him came in or out, during the hours around Tim's murder." he continues as they all walk over to the lounge, Leo being extremely tired sits down and closes his eyes, almost falling asleep right there and then.

"Isn't that great? For the podcast?" Oliver asks the younger two. Leo lazily nods his head, as Mabel looks from him to the two older men. "What's up with him?" he asks Mabel pointing to Leo.

"Haven't had a good sleep in a while." Leo answers before Mabel could.

"Ah. Murder got you all scared?" Oliver asks him.