the 7 Angels of Lucifer.

Title: Supernatural Chapter 6: The Seven Angels of Lucifer

In the serene realms of the 7th heaven, known as Aurora Prime, Lucifer wandered through a breathtaking garden teeming with life. The air was scented with a delightful mix of strawberries, oranges, and coconuts, while the gentle breeze carried the peaceful melody of nearby rivers filled with honey. Pink fluffy clouds adorned the sky, complementing the bright blue sun that illuminated the heavenly landscape.

Amidst this picturesque scene, Lucifer sat alone on the soft grass, his eyes fixed on a group of adorable creatures nearby. These creatures, resembling small dogs but adorned with two pairs of wings and featuring skin of dark and light blue hues, were about the size of dragons. Their graceful tails swayed as they moved, adding to their mystical charm.

As Lucifer observed these creatures, he couldn't help but feel a sense of tranquility in this celestial paradise. The distant mountains capped with snow, the myriad of colorful planets dotting the sky, and the harmonious balance of nature around him all contributed to the beauty of Aurora Prime, a haven that showcased the wonders of creation in the heavenly realms.

As the playful dragons noticed they were being observed, their antics paused momentarily. One of them, with eyes ablaze like blue fire, approached Lucifer with cautious curiosity. Its slow steps and inquisitive gaze conveyed a silent conversation as it drew nearer. Lucifer responded with a warm smile, a hint of amusement playing on his lips. The dragon emitted cute sounds, attempting to convey its thoughts to Lucifer.

Amused by the dragon's attempts at communication, Lucifer let out a small chuckle, encouraging the creature to come closer. However, instead of approaching, the dragon looked skyward and darted off, prompting the others to follow suit, their cries echoing through the serene surroundings.

Suddenly, seven angels descended swiftly toward Lucifer. Their graceful flight ended with gentle landings in a perfect line before him. The first angel spoke with determination, expressing their collective desire to join Lucifer's cause.

"Lucifer, we've been searching for you. We wish to join your rebellion," Angel 1 declared.

Surprised yet pleased by their arrival, Lucifer inquired about their sudden appearance and their knowledge of his whereabouts.

"We spoke with Michael, and he guided us to where you might be," Angel 1 explained.

Lucifer's expression turned thoughtful, contemplating the implications of this new development. He acknowledged their commitment and hinted at his own plans for building an army, hinting at his experiences in the realm now referred to as hell, a place crafted by God.

"Hell?" Angel 3's voice carried a mix of skepticism and intrigue.

"So the rumors are true," Angel 1 chimed in, confirming the speculation.

Curious, Lucifer leaned forward. "What rumors?"

"We heard that God created Hell for you to rule over your own kingdom," Angel 1 explained. "When we learned of this, we were drawn to the idea of joining your kingdom as loyal princes. I, for one, can help you build a formidable army."

A spark of excitement lit up Lucifer's eyes. "That sounds like a deal. Let's reconvene here when you've gathered everything necessary."