Chapter 6

Sarah

Sarah and John are back in the room.
This time Sarah has constructed a place where they can both learn and become more. After all this is what the room is all about.
There is a sense of romance from Sarah towards John. Since the last encounter Sarah was different.
The entire setting screams romance as it is in a backyard hundreds of square acres of garden and flowers as far as the eye can see. The grass is green and the building behind them is an eighteen sentry setting. Something out of a romantic novel.
John is entirely oblivious to this and is only focused on wrapping his head around the new alien and depending doom upon him, while Sarah seems to have other ideas.
Sarah has arranged for a nice afternoon brunch and she is dressed in a long dress with flowers print, roses. Her long blonde hair is waved to perfection. She has a subtle hint of perfume and her makeup is just enough to give her that perfect smooth innocent look. She seems absolutely beautiful as the sun hits her curves and face just right.
John, does notice her absolutely stunning beauty as he walks out on the the patio where he is surprised by the brunch and small table with only two chairs.
Sarah, aren't we supposed to be doing something else other than thinking of eating and enjoying the magnificent garden? I have to say you look absolutely beautiful, but we have impending doom awaiting us!
John, I thought it would be nice to sit down and talk like normal people... might I dare say humans?
I agree, it's been a while I have almost forgotten we are the only humans we have seen in a while. This is great Sarah! When did you... o wait.
Haha Yes John it was no effort at all. The hair took a while and I could not find my makeup.
Well you look absolutely mesmerizing and a sight for sore eyes. This entire setup is.
While John and Sarah enjoy the meal while talking they seem to catch one another completely off guard as they both feel eh attraction to one another. Sarah looks at John differently and seems much more comfortable, but she does seem a little bit on edge.
John fell in love with her the first time he laid  eyes on her but he could not and did not have a single second to think about everything that's been happening the last few days.
So Sarah, what is your story? And might I say how I have been single for almost four hundred years. As John blushes and quickly looks into the distance.
John Cohan. I was born in October nine teeth in the years sixteen hundred and fifty seven. This was when. Sarah Anne Castile was born and here I am three hundred and fifty five years later. I was married twice, however as you can imagine being practically immortal I gave up on love two hundred years ago. I have not found... I mean I don't think my foreseeable future will live happily ever after.
Wow! You are old! Haha
Watch it young man!
I am just saying you still look like you are twenty five years of age! I am sorry about your husbands I assume they... well...
Yes John I saw one to war and he never returned and then later years married and saw that man die of old age. I swore to never love again the pain of not passing with your ... let's talk about something else shall we. As you can almost see the tears starting to build up in Sarah's eyes she quickly looks away.
I can only imagine Sarah. I am truly sorry! So you met ... you know the Secrions when exactly now?
Well I was studying all sorts of things in sixteen seventy eight. The year I turned twenty one. I was very interested in psychology and arts. I met Lisa in one of the lectures that was given by a well known psychologist in the theory of the subject matter. She was intrigued by my passion for people so I introduced myself like one would politely in those days.
We became friends as we seemed to share a common interest, care to guess?
Human psychology?
Haha, correct. We fell in love with the idea of becoming masters in the fields or at least studying it well. Little did I know...
Haha yes! Little did we all know until they just transformed tight in front of your eyes!! Right?
Right, they seem to do that. Lisa also transformed in front of me and revealed herself. I was terrified! I ran but couldn't get away and finally fell because my silly sixteen hundred dress was not the attire to wear while trying to escape an alien!
Lisa was well who you see in human form I think she quickly realized the error of her wat in revealing herself too soon to quickly.
It took quite some explaining from Lisa to calm me down and it took me months to get my head wrapped around the idea we were not alone in the universe. You need to remember those days we only thought that the world could be a globe and not yet discovered much of anything at the time.
So they kind of helped with technology?
Yes... electricity was invented by ... well you know who. And guess who was behind it? Lisa and myself.
So you experimented on humans back then?
Well I was the first human contact the Secretion had as they just discovered us and I was victim number one. I was introduced to all the things I would have never learned, not even now in this century. So I was far beyond everybody else on earth and I was alone.
I guess I had become more distant than anybody else as I saw my entire lineage die out over the years and I could not have children. Much like you...
O wait I can't have children!?
Sorry that was not supposed to come out like it did.
I guess it's not a bad thing? I mean whatever I am now, would I want to have children?
I guess not John. Well what I am saying is I have spent all my life with the Secrion and we have tried many different ways to...
To do what Sarah?
Well I wanted to spend this day with you because. You are finally another human that will most lightly be immortal with me, we are the only two of a kind. Sarah blushes.
So ... o wait this is...
Sarah starts laughing. Yes John. I suppose you can call this a date. If you are interested? I mean do you think we can...
Sarah. I think you are wonderful! I think you kind of already know how I feel. There is so much going on right now... 
John, please listen to me. I know this is all scary and might seem like too much at first. We are the only two human beings we can talk to and well. Now you might have to face the biggest fight ... well the biggest conflict the Secrion has been trying to avoid for billions of years. I thought I might just spend some time with that hero!
That is so romantic! I appreciate you saying that and for doing all of this today! Have I said you look absolutely mesmerizing and beautiful today Sarah??
Sarah can no longer contain her blushing or her desire to maintain her feelings towards John as she gets up and walks shifts towards John and kisses him on the lips.
Wh. What was that for me-lady? And leans in for another kiss. They both kiss for a while passionately. John looks up at her while she sits on his lap.
You know we have been given rejuvenated bodies and we have been granted youth again! Are you thinking what I am thinking?
Saraha laughs and says. O my dear John. You have no idea how long I have been waiting to do things with this realm for as long as I can remember!
Do you want to close your eyes and give us the perfect place to get to know one another better?
She looks at John and gins, well let me take you someplace where time will stop and we will not.
She closes his eyes with her fingers and the entire place changes into a fairy tale land where everything is clean and water running down from a waterfall into a river down below. A small bed with white sheets, an old style steel frame bed, and a double bed in the middle of the forest.
Her dress is gone and only her nipples and privates are covered with a leaf. So is hes privates.
As they walk towards the bed he can hear birds chirping and water running through the streams. He looks at her pulling him towards her and kisses him as they fall down onto the bed.
So what do you think about actual fantasy and fairy tales John?
Well this is quite something. You have all the things needed for a fairytale love story right here! It is amazing that we can do this in this place! As he leans in and kisses Sarah while he pulls her closer and turns her around so he is lying down on his back with her on-top of him. 
O John, you know how to handle a woman!
Well actually...
Shut up John don't spoil this let me just... she kisses John with passion and starts to shake and shiver all over and every now and again she opens her eyes and they both just look at each other and say nothing.
They start to make love and it seems like an eternity for both of them as they don't stop for hours. 
Wow, that was the best sex I have ever had in my life!
I know I always wanted to find the right one to enjoy this place for a while!
I know you are wondering why I did all of this? As Sarah lays on the bed looking up into the clouds.
John turns on his side facing her. I guess I know? You are as old as the mountains and you...
She lightly hits him on the shoulder. There you go again with old. Hahaha
They both laugh for a while until they both stop.
Yes, Sarah. I have fallen in love with you the moment I saw you. I think you realized this also. The last few days we have uncovered so much and I think you feel like we can spend an eternity together?
I would have put it a bit more romantic than John remembering I am as old as the mountains. Haha! But yes you hit the nail on the head. She leans in and kisses him softly and puts her head on his chest.
So what do you think will happen when....
John, can we please enjoy what we have here? We can do this ... Debi character and impending doom another day.
John does not hesitate and pulls Saraha onto her back and starts kissing her neck, and all the way down between her legs.
As they make love for hours on end the day seems to have taken all their energy.
They have spent hours in the garden of eden and they both realize they have work to do.
A well deserved break, two people falling in love in a world and a place where only they can spend the time together. John and Sarah has a long way to go.
Sarah has finally met what she thinks will be with her forever, and she has fallen so deeply in-love she gave him her fantasy word to make love and enjoy her. Something she wanted for so long has become a reality. A fairytale. A fantasy that has come to live. One can only imagine what she will be willing to do to keep her dream!