Perfection In My Eyes

• Dedicated to J. K. Rowling for creating this universe <3

PROLOUGE

I loved you yesterday, I love you still, I always have and I always will.

Beginnings are usually scary and endings are sometimes sad, but it’s the things in-between that makes it all worth living.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will be at peace.

When I met you I never would have imagined that I would have such strong feelings for you, I never would have though I would have dreams about you or miss being by your side or get butterflies in my stomach when someone mentions your name, when I first met you I never would have thought I’d love you.

When we’re in love we tend not to see the bad side of someone. That’s the pathetic part of being in love. Sometimes even the worst person in the world can be the best for your own belief.

Sometimes it only takes one good song to open up hundreds of good memories.

Some say Voldemort never did love, he never had the power to.

I say he did.

I am the object of his love. Even though he is gone, and he is shattered into a million pieces, one of those pieces holds a picture of me and says “Love.”

CHAPTER ONE

More Than Friends?