19

Saturday ~ 4:18pm
———————————-

"Rain hurry up before we be late", Melo called loudly from the living room while Rain was finishing her hair in the bathroom.

"Don't rush me", She shot back with irritation in her voice.

She had 2 more curls to pin then she'd put on her shoes and be ready.

She was kinda irritated because Melo was rushing her but didn't tell her to start gettin ready till like 3. So she only had an hr

And not to mention, she really didn't even want to go to this thing. She hated being in crowded spaces.

After she had finished, she went to the room to get her slides and she put them on.

She grabbed her bag and made her way to the living room where Melo was waiting.

"You look good", He complimented her as she walked towards the door.

"Thanks", She replied dryly before walking out.

She began walking to the car as Melo was locking the front door.

She stood by the car door waiting for him to unlock it.

He finally unlocked it and she got in and slammed the door.

He got in right after. "Lorraine". He called her name firmly.

"Emelio", She shot a look at him.

"Wsp witchu."

"nun". she shook her head as she looked in the sun block mirror.

He pushed the mirror up so she couldn't look in it. "You ain bout to sit up here and have an attitude, what's wrong". He told her firmly.

She sighed in irritation.

"You gone tell me get ready at 3 then rush me knowin an hr not enough time". She snapped. "Ts annoying, i hate when ppl rush me". She rolled her eyes.

"Im sorry, I didn't kno we was supposed to be there at 5", He explained. "I won't rush u next time".

"Okay". She sighed as she pulled the mirror back down to finish unpinning her hair.

He put the keys in ignition and drove off.

He could tell Rain still had a lil attitude but he just let it be. She ain gone be mad forever he thought to himself.

They rode with the music low and abt 35 mins later they pulled up to the house.

It was a lot of traffic, it would've only took them 20 if there wasn't.

"Rain", Melo called her name before they got out the car.

"hmm", She mumbled looking thru her purse.

He grabbed her face gently pulling it closer. He layed a soft kiss on her lips.

"You still got an attitude?", He asked deeply.

Rain folded so hard.

"No". She looked at his eyes then back at his lips.

"Ight den", He let go and cut off the car.

Rain rolled her eyes laughing. She hated when he did that.

They both got out of the car and made there way inside.

"Melo u made it", The girl from the parking lot came and greeted melo.

"Wsp", He gave her a side hug.

"This Lorraine, Lorraine this is Shyla". Melo introduced us.

"Hi", I smiled. "Heyy, girl you are soooo pretty". She complimented me.